SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by notarose Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:03 am

@GuardianAngel
:yes:  the Canadian interviews have all been upbeat, respectful, and fun to listen to plus they get little tidbits that are interesting and new.  
There were 2 US I enjoyed: WI radio and the People vid segments but otherwise they lack the kind of ease the Canadian ones have plus the Canadian hosts talk less and listen more or if they're chatty like one of the radio hosts they don't seem to have a "hidden agenda".  It more "informative" than "persuasive".
Kudos to Canadian press yes

a hot mess wrote:I like that Vanessa said the moment she always goes back to during their proposal is the moment he first saw her. When he steps back and takes that breath when she walks into the room is my favorite moment as well.
:yes:  lovely moment... powerful just watching it let alone being the one it was meant for.

IMO Vanessa is wonderfully natural in interviews. Great way to start the day Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by Skates Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@leselihau Thanks for posting. I like that they spend quality time together, cooking, watching music, relaxing even though they are very busy. She said she'll be in Montreal for two weeks in May. It also sounds she's busy with her charity, all her contacts are in Montreal so she facetime's and is busy with setting it up. The embed code isn't correct, but this link takes you directly to the vid.

http://www.btmontreal.ca/video/iframe/2226196965001/SkX1bBGY/5387637321001

This direct link works for me...

http://www.btmontreal.ca/videos/vanessa-grimaldi-on-winning-the-bachelor-and-whats-next/

Another DWTS video on group dance...I notice the ease Nick is having on the dance floor...I hope he'll be able to stay a few more weeks...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSg_HY3FaiQ/?tagged=nickviall

Last edited by Skates on Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:58 pm

Thanks for posting that interview. What a lovely, upbeat tone. We get new little snippets from these positive interviews, and it sounds like Vanessa and Nick are living busy and happy life.she seems to love the DWTS experience too.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@notarose yes, I caught that too. She's "not sure" what this weeks dance is about. I think we know. Smiley

I'm going to be patriotic for a moment and high five the Canadian interviews that I've listened to so far. They are classy fun and always positive!

Wow what a great friendly interview - really enjoyed it. Do hope she does some more when she is back in Montreal. Canada looks like an amazing place, seems to have some things in common with Scotland in terms of how they do things.
And this weeks dance sounds exciting, this is the one about your favourite year right? A romantic waltz about meeting Vanessa or do we hv more details??

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:06 pm

On another note- I was thinking how hard it must be for both their families not to be seeing much of them at the moment. It must be frustrating to be so excited for the new couple and wanting to get to know their fiancee but they hv to wait until the busyness is less, until DWTS is over.
After the show finishes I expect they will hv some time to see the families for longer spells.
Both mums are called Mary which I find really sweet, I think they will get on well based on what I see of their personalities & interests.
All imo.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:49 pm

They are so cute together and doing normal couple things . Is that a rental car or did she buy a new car ?

https://instagram.com/p/BSjX62-AEiH/
Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 58 Img_1818

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:01 pm

Im not sure, but I remember reading a article saying Vanessa has a car in LA
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:12 pm

They must be sharing a car. Sometimes Nick appears to be driving, but today he took a Lift.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:23 pm

Oh look, she has the car keys! The dinosaurs that had a problem with her carrying the bags will have a meltdown when they see this. laugh out loud

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:34 pm

Do we know the estimated dates in May when Vanessa is going to be in Montreal?

Nick's season of the Bachelor just got nominated in the 'Best Reality Competition' category at the MTV Movie and TV Awards to be held at L.A.'s Shrine Auditorium on Sunday, May 7. I am not sure if Nick gets to go but based on this tweet, he might IMO. It would be such a cool experience if Nick and Vanessa got to walk the red carpet together.  :inlove

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:35 pm

blueblues wrote:Oh look, she has the car keys! The dinosaurs that had a problem with her carrying the bags will have a meltdown when they see this. laugh out loud

They already have. I have not rolled my eyes as hard lately, as I have reading the comments under these pictures. My favorite were the ones calling Nick a douchebag for not offering to carry the bags. Because you know, clearly they're psychic and were there and just know he didn't offer. I just find all the reactions to these pictures so obnoxious and ridiculous.

Because by all means, everything we have seen of Nick and Vanessa suggests that she's the little woman who needs a big strong man to do stuff for her. And before some say it's the gentlemanly thing - yes, it's gentlemanly to offer but if the woman says it's fine, it doesn't make a man a douchebag or not a real man to respect her decision.

And yes, as I noted above, we weren't there so I don't know that he did offer but I don't know that he didn't either. And that's the point.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:59 pm

lleyki wrote:
blueblues wrote:Oh look, she has the car keys! The dinosaurs that had a problem with her carrying the bags will have a meltdown when they see this. laugh out loud

They already have. I have not rolled my eyes as hard lately, as I have reading the comments under these pictures. My favorite were the ones calling Nick a douchebag for not offering to carry the bags. Because you know, clearly they're psychic and were there and just know he didn't offer. I just find all the reactions to these pictures so obnoxious and ridiculous.

Because by all means, everything we have seen of Nick and Vanessa suggests that she's the little woman who needs a big strong man to do stuff for her. And before some say it's the gentlemanly thing - yes, it's gentlemanly to offer but if the woman says it's fine, it doesn't make a man a douchebag or not a real man to respect her decision.

And yes, as I noted above, we weren't there so I don't know that he did offer but I don't know that he didn't either. And that's the point.

- IMO-        It's funny how people fight for Women's Equal Rights...and, when it comes to this kind of stuffs they complain about the man not being gentleman enough...

-IMO -        I bet if Maks is walking along with Peta and carrying the same loads...the people will say... "Good for Peta to help out...Maks is injured he won't be able to carry them..."

...but, with Nick after feeling so much pain, bruise hips and feet, he is suffering from DWTS, people would still say he's such a dou*** for not helping Vanessa...

- IMO -   "Oh!...such is life...you can never make other people happy...just be happy for yourselves and your loved ones..."

-JMO -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90