SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MTVAwards - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:03 pm

coolangel wrote:Do we know the estimated dates in May when Vanessa is going to be in Montreal?

Nick's season of the Bachelor just got nominated in the 'Best Reality Competition' category at the MTV Movie and TV Awards to be held at L.A.'s Shrine Auditorium on Sunday, May 7. I am not sure if Nick gets to go but based on this tweet, he might IMO. It would be such a cool experience if Nick and Vanessa got to walk the red carpet together.  :inlove

I like his response. laugh out loud It would be nice if both of them could attend.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MTVAwards - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by blueblues Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:27 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:Nissa were eating fajitas/tacos per Vanessa's IG and Snapchat earlier this evening. Made me hungry. Taco Tuesday it is! Also love Nick's interviews with Peta after the show last night. Glad while remaining respectful about it, they called attention to the ridiculous low scoring. Oh and Nick's quick responses regarding the Nissa relationship were great! Particularly his quip to Jojo after she asked about the wedding was quite fair IMO since she's been in the engagement cue longer laugh out loud.
I love Jo Jo but bless her heart, she walked right into that answer. She left the door standing wide open.

Where can I find this banter between Nick and JoJo? I looked in the other thread and didn't find it.  Thanks.
Here it is, the longer version. https://twitter.com/extratv/status/849426102846181376
All fun and friendly IMO. She’s teasing with a question they both know is ridiculous and his answer is on point. Smiley

JoJo was also very supportive of Nissa in this interview from today. Starting at 7:40. https://www.facebook.com/aolentertainment/videos/1324549444307466/

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:40 pm

MTVAwards - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 59 Vaness10

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=nick+%26+vanessa+viall&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiujJGQ5JDTAhXIL8AKHUNbAosQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=559#imgrc=C1uCm8L3ArRIgM:
I just love these two. Favourite couple on tb.  
What a difference a year makes!!!
Thursday pop poll:
If you had one question that Nick would answer - what would it be?
I would ask him if the reason he kept going was that he believed he was destined to find the one on tb?

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:51 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:MTVAwards - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 59 Vaness10

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=nick+%26+vanessa+viall&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiujJGQ5JDTAhXIL8AKHUNbAosQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=559#imgrc=C1uCm8L3ArRIgM:
I just love these two. Favourite couple on tb.  
What a difference a year makes!!!
Thursday pop poll:
If you had one question that Nick would answer - what would it be?
I would ask him if the reason he kept going was that he believed he was destined to find the one on tb?

This is the correct link.

usMagazine.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:51 pm

Great interview by Vanessa. She looks fresh-faced and beautiful as usual.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
coolangel wrote:Do we know the estimated dates in May when Vanessa is going to be in Montreal?

Nick's season of the Bachelor just got nominated in the 'Best Reality Competition' category at the MTV Movie and TV Awards to be held at L.A.'s Shrine Auditorium on Sunday, May 7. I am not sure if Nick gets to go but based on this tweet, he might IMO. It would be such a cool experience if Nick and Vanessa got to walk the red carpet together.  :inlove

I like his response. laugh out loud It would be nice if both of them could attend.

Galileo performance dates: May 2, 3, 10 however they are willing to make a date change if U2 is available.
(These are the dates from the vid Vanessa posted on IG some time ago).

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:36 pm

I love Nick's caption!  beatingheart

What a gorgeous couple these two are  MTVAwards - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 59 1f60d MTVAwards - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 59 1f525  

I can truly say I am proud to be a fan!  :yes:  

A hottie even when she is pumping iron MTVAwards - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 59 1f4aa  MTVAwards - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 59 1f60d   by @nickviall

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:39 pm

:fanningfan :inlove
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:55 pm

Love these two hearthumbsup
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:10 pm

Awww that's so sweet. Who would have known? Actually we knew as soon as he found the one he would turn to mush.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:12 pm

I'm sure she can carry more than two bags at a time with those guns!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:22 pm

The "he doesn't look happy" comments are getting tired. These people must not know that is literally Nick's face 24/7. MTVAwards - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 59 1710264613

He's actually been smiling a lot more ever since he's been with V. Hugesmile
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90