SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MTVAwards - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:15 pm

notarose wrote:

Maybe they take turns being slave/master rofl

It is called the "round robin effect." Can't wait for "...I'm in love with the shape of you... I'm in love with your body..." :yes:

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

MTVAwards - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by crunchycheeto Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:21 pm

notarose wrote:
crunchycheeto wrote:
George1218 wrote:You know, I thought of something.  Nick and Vanessa seem like they would think all the fuss about her carrying the bags was really funny, I know I would!   Also, I wouldn't put it past them to kind of egg people on by having her carry more and more bags.  I would personally do something like that and think it is funny.   JMO

I actually thought about this as a possibility! I remember that paparazzi video from Monday where Kyle and Vanessa held hands in a very deliberate manner. They could've been trying to mess with the paps like they did a few days ago. Or it could've been an unchivalrous moment for Nick. Or it could've been Vanessa breaking down gender barriers one grocery bag at a time. Whatever the reason, I think people who are overly critical by using this picture to call out Nick's character are being OTT. A number of these commenters are the same people who take Nick's smirk as a sign of unhappiness or a sign of being trapped by this overly serious woman... But wait, if Nick is trapped by his fiancee, wouldn't his owner make him carry the bags? It's tough keeping up with all these assumptions :P

Maybe they take turns being slave/master rofl

Watch for Nick doing some damage control by feeding grapes to Vanessa as they walk the streets of LA. Maybe, on a hot day, he'll wave a palm frond at his "hottie" to cool her down.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:58 pm

Everytime I see a IG pic or Snapchat of Nick I think of this picture.  It's just his signature look.

https://instagram.com/p/BQ9MeeNhSUA/

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:02 am

Go Nick!  cheerleader
Even CH tweeted about it!! https://twitter.com/chrisbharrison/status/850050994184613892
And Elan too! https://twitter.com/theyearofelan/status/850047677807153152 

For the first time in my life I am voting for a TV show (and only because of Nick) - DWTS and now for a MTV award! 
Vote and spread the word Praying   thumbsup

coolangel wrote:Nick's season of the Bachelor just got nominated in the 'Best Reality Competition' category at the MTV Movie and TV Awards to be held at L.A.'s Shrine Auditorium on Sunday, May 7.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:38 am

Hi! I just want to say that I totally agree with everyone here about the media making up stories about them, or just now people that he didn't carry grocery bags, I'm glad Nick & Vanessa are ignoring all the those who are not fans and just living their lives! They are my favorite couple! handwave hi
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:09 pm

More cute and fun Ig...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSkcZ_bjy3f/?tagged=nickviall

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSX3L5cDNAT/?taken-by=nickandvanessaupdates

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSjr0gPgSqx/

https://www.yahoo.com/style/whats-wrong-photo-nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-214429858.html

First article on the bags claim... Lol!!...

Last edited by Skates on Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:55 pm

rofl

Great workplace debate - not at all negative.

AND let the anticipation built...

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:25 pm

Excited to see the dance!!! I feel like even if he doesn't nail the moves, we are going to love the overall performance and it's about Vanessa!! She's going to love it too and in the end that's all that matters anyways!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:03 pm

So from the above video it sounds as if there will be four women and Nick dancing and Peta will be playing the part of Vanessa.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:27 pm

^^What if no one plays Vanessa? He dances with four women, dismisses them one by one, and in the end he goes to V in the audience and goes down on one knee. Smiley

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:37 pm

@blueblues I like that idea. Should be interesting either way.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:43 pm

blueblues wrote:^^What if no one plays Vanessa? He dances with four women, dismisses them one by one, and in the end he goes to V in the audience and goes down on one knee. Smiley

This is what I'm thinking happens. :yes: Hugesmile

MTVAwards - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 61 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90