SELECT CONTENT

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by emusha Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:55 pm

Have yall checked his recent posts on IG!? his captions are great! makes me like him even more!! he's totally my fave this season for tb!!! Also both Bryan and Peter tagged him this epi - I bet he was loved by all the guys he was even respectful and very intelligent with Lee. Totally fangirling him Smiley excited to see his date with Rachel in a few weeks

https://www.instagram.com/thereal_billyg/
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:59 pm

Adorable! Clearly has a sense of humour/ doesn't take himself too seriously.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:22 pm

He is just too sweet. I'm looking forward to seeing him more. He was my fav during the Ellen show when we got that clip while sleuthing. He has the cutest smile.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:55 am

I really wish they would consider another POC because he would make a wonderful bachelor. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:03 am

I like Will - quiet confidence, well spoken and fun.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:35 am

I think Will is wonderful. I am amazed he was not in the final 4. Very good looking, engaging personality, fun sense of humor and knockout smile!!
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:59 am

Just came to say Will is super cute and charismatic. If Peter is indeed F1, then I want Will to be the Bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:03 am

Seabear wrote:I think Will is wonderful. I am amazed he was not in the final 4. Very good looking, engaging personality, fun sense of humor and knockout smile!!
JMO
How do we know who is in the final 4 or 3 or 5 ?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:40 am

@Just Looking we know from things like social media of the hometown dates and when each contestant was back on social media.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:23 am

guys if there's enough support for it, they might consider him?? What do u think?? I wasn't expecting so many to post here that you all like him as much and for tb as well. He just is so sweet and genuine and cute too! Totally wholesome to be tb but with a dash of humor and charisma. 

I know they seem to be pushing Josiah but I'm really not feeling him. maybe someone can tweet MF that we'd love to see Will as tb... I know editing is 100% hiding Will's greatest moments that would help the rest of America to fall for him... I think he'd be really engaging as tb esp if he has the right intentions to find a love for himself.

I get the impression that he's the guy who got along with everyone in the house and also got along with Rachel enough to get to F5 over other very appealing guys but Will is way too hidden at the moment...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:29 am

I  don't see them going with another POC.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:05 pm

emusha wrote:guys if there's enough support for it, they might consider him?? What do u think?? I wasn't expecting so many to post here that you all like him as much and for tb as well. He just is so sweet and genuine and cute too! Totally wholesome to be tb but with a dash of humor and charisma. 

I know they seem to be pushing Josiah but I'm really not feeling him. maybe someone can tweet MF that we'd love to see Will as tb... I know editing is 100% hiding Will's greatest moments that would help the rest of America to fall for him... I think he'd be really engaging as tb esp if he has the right intentions to find a love for himself.

I get the impression that he's the guy who got along with everyone in the house and also got along with Rachel enough to get to F5 over other very appealing guys but Will is way too hidden at the moment...

RE the bold. Really? Why do you think that?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+40
albean99
JMFan
bleuberry
mysthelma
cookielover12