SELECT CONTENT

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic - Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by cookielover12 Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:56 pm

Will is so well-spoken and has hit every main point that I couldn't find the words to explain about this situation with DeMario and Corinne.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Historic - Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by mysthelma Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:00 pm

Will is an absolute gem...Peter alluding to him reading six books a day did not surprise me at all. He seem well read and one of the coolest guys on the show this season.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Historic - Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 15 1f49b  Historic - Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 15 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:13 pm

I love Will. Don't understand why he didn't make F4 at least.

I've said it 4x and I'll say it again, I'd love to see Will as Bachelor. He's handsome, articulate and witty.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:28 pm

kokopolo wrote:I love Will.  Don't understand why he didn't make F4 at least.  

I've said it 4x and I'll say it again, I'd love to see Will as Bachelor.  He's handsome, articulate and witty.

same here!! And after the weeks since first noticing him...he's first guy from this franchise that's made me think for a split second.... if he was TB and I was crazy enough - would I go to meet him?? Historic - Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 15 3806527698 obviously not a serious thought but thinking about where he went for college - there's a chance we might be a few degrees of separation apart giggling

And to add to your list - he's smart/intellectual, compassionate, fun, great sense of humor, great positive energy, loyal to his friends, seems to have a close and loving relationship with his sis and fam....he's the full package really - what did Bryan call Rachel - a triple threat?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:39 pm

Loved Will since his dorky entrance. That IG post is perfect. I wondered how DeMario's fellow cast felt.

Historic - Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 15 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:46 pm

Will just has it all IMO. I particularly love his smile and his incredible energy. I can't understand how he was not one of the final two.  
Wonderful statement by Will...so thoughtful and on point IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:28 pm

Will looks so cute in the handball date! Get it Willy! Can't wait to see more Will action. He's my fav. Of all the guys I would totally want to date Will the most (even though I'm married laugh out loud).

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:07 pm

So now I know why Will did not make final 4. They just were not a love match. I wonder if he got an earlier date if it would have helped. I just think that waiting so long, and seeing her connections grow with other guys in house whom he clearly befriended, may have held him back.

I still think Will is awesome full package and should be in the running for Bachelor. He is just super confident, sexy and at ease on camera. Or, definitely go to the winter games spinoff cause he is an athlete for sure and would kill it.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:41 pm

@MVMom39forever IA! I think he has one of the most sweetest looking faces and seems like a real good guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JMFan Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:49 pm

I really like Will as well. He seems very grounded and mature for his age. I do hope he is consideration for the Bachelor.

JMFan

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:40 pm

my poor willie!!! sad so bummed at his edit - all about him dating white girls... well he seemed to be sabotaging his chances with Rachel when the real moment came... but I do think he brought it up cos eric advised him to...maybe not the best option. Will seems very awkward with women actually and I was NOT expecting that from him giggling Anyways all my hopes of will for bachelor are dashed!! I wonder what he'll say about this "only dates white girls" edit post-finale airing. he already has on his ig "fictional character"

Embarassed :tissuebox I'm bummed
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:39 am

I think I read something about Will saying it was the edit and there is wrong info out there?

ETA: this IG pic, there are comments there and Will responds to some of them.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV3eNXBlIPB/?taken-by=thereal_billyg&hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+40
albean99
JMFan
bleuberry
mysthelma
cookielover12