SELECT CONTENT

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:29 pm

I think the playing field is more open than what we believe. Hope is always alive as long as social media exists!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:51 pm

MiracleSeason wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:What exactly is wrong with dating more white white women in the past, I don't get it. Are all Italian's suppose to date strictly Italians. I grew up with that mentality, married 12 yrs, before I had the guts to say, you're a nice guy but not for me.

IMO it's all about who you are attracted to and who you find common values and enjoy being with that person that matters.

IA @Mia_Leoni he seems like a good level headed guy. Plus he's too adorable. I think post filming shows us everything about who he is, and it doesn't matter who he dated in the past IMHO.
In a perfect world, I would totally agree with this. However, with the racially charged history of the United States, most people tend to date within their racial/ethnic circles. Because European beauty standards and stereotypes in the media that show certain WOC as less desirable, it is highly controversial for MOC to date mainly caucasian women. There is this idea that certain MOC go after caucasian women exclusively to elevate their status or because they suffer from self-hatred. Of course, that isn't true for everyone but that's an accurate perception for many people, JMHO.
So true. Great post. :yes:
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:31 pm

*No news* (sorry).
I've said it before and I will say it again: Will for Bachelor, if he wants the gig.
We need a fresh face, someone who is well-rounded, and grounded enough to carry the role.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:33 pm

Will would be great! Definitely one of the biggest catches to come out of this season. I think he might have a girlfriend though? He seemed to bring a date to B/R's engagement party.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+40
albean99
JMFan
bleuberry
mysthelma
cookielover12