SELECT CONTENT

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:00 am

How is she sure he got it in the bag? The show just start taping how would the sister know that?

Back to top Go down

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:11 am

here is another post, people seem to really like will as a friend.

source

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 3 Screen20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:12 am

@reason right maybe hes a really nice guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:14 am

He seems to be so. I got a good first impression from that little glimpse.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:15 am

@kash you think he will win her heart?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:29 am

OH that I could not say from that little glimpse. I thought he seemed cute and nice from that video.
What I know is generally what TPTB show "us" is what they want us to see vs what might be real. Example:those initial first hugs with the men where the first one or two hugs were a bit longer than the others could simply be because she was given a sign half way through greeting the men to roll it--move faster. It looked hurried after the first couple hugs and I don't think it was because of the men. I think she was cued to move it up.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:21 am

Adding my vote for this one.  He's got F1 written all over him IMO!  

Rachel seemed to have a sparkle in her eye while watching him on Ellen and that whole bit on with the dollar bills and someone slipping him a 20 to (presumably) make sure he won... seems a bit suss to me, like the producers also know/think he'll go far so wanted to guarantee he got more airtime to endear him to the public.  

Worked on me though; he's adorable Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 3 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by vengeener Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:52 am

@bobette, except Rachel had a fist full of dollars, much more than twenty. If the producers of Ellen or TPTB wanted this guy to win their little dancing contest Rachel wouldn't have had any dollars at all. Someone may have wanted him to win but I would have to be believe it's the woman in the audience with the $20.

vengeener

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:29 am

I hate getting invested before the show starts airing but he seems so adorable
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:26 pm

vengeener wrote:@bobette, except Rachel had a fist full of dollars, much more than twenty. If the producers of Ellen or TPTB wanted this guy to win their little dancing contest Rachel wouldn't have had any dollars at all. Someone may have wanted him to win but I would have to be believe it's the woman in the audience with the $20.

I posted in another thread, Ellen specifically told the guys to go into the audience. Rachel didn't have any money in her hand at that point. Once the camera was on the guys, going back and forth between them and Ellen and Rachel, she then had money in her hand. So IMO the guys had no reason to look to Rachel for money, since they were told to go in the audience to get as much money as possible and she didn't have any money in her hand. Otherwise they would have all approached her on stage before going out into the audience IMHO.

@cmarci93 nice catch! He is my favourite at this point.

I understand we don't know any of these guys, but from what info we do have, I like to speculate. It's also interesting to see later on, those I don't care for, I might change my mind, and those I do like sometimes they are totally not what I thought. laugh out loud

I still think it was him that Rachel was looking at when I watch in full screen, but that's my opinion. So that's my one check mark for Will.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:40 pm

Will is the only one I like so far for her but I don't think that date on Ellen is going to do him any favors when it comes to her conservative family IMO.

Nice to see a good looking, educated guy with a good job. He looks less likely IMO to be in this only for his brand so I want to root for him amongst the ones sleuthed so far. yes

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:51 pm

I don't think her family are all that conservative IMO, from deep dive on Rachel  she isn't as well. Her Dad is a democrat federal judge. I would refer to them as "liberal christians" JMO. I think Will be fine with her family if she picks him.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+40
albean99
JMFan
bleuberry
mysthelma
cookielover12