SELECT CONTENT

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Mia_Leoni Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:19 pm

Rachel signed up to be on the Bachelor. She developed a relationship with Nick.

If being with a MOC is high on her priority list, these choices don't really fall in line with that thinking.

She had 31 options this season, and in the end she will choose the man that she wants.

That said, Will looks appealing on paper, and I want to love what I see of him!

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:24 pm

I'm looking forward to knowing more about him. He has such a cute face and a great smile.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:25 pm

Will does look appealing but from the little I saw, she was not interested in him.  Best he goes.  I am looking forward to the season, hopes she finds love, and we get to see all the sexy, lips smacking hot bodies to drool over. cheeky cheeky

Last edited by reason on Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:27 pm

Will's a 27 year old man. Maybe he and Rachel just couldn't reach the same place in their relationship. He could be wonderful, and not right for her.

(I hope.)

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:48 pm

The cast of men are not Rachel's fault anymore than the cast is the fault of any past lead. The pool of people are what they are due to life circumstances and the situation involved.  I would imagine most employers would not be tickled pink to offer anyone a LOA at the last minute for a desired employee for one week more less possibly 10 weeks.
How many teachers, nurses, attorneys, doctors, small business owners etc can just leave their jobs and expect there to be no issues involved on a moment's notice? People have actually lost their jobs after being on reality tv shows.
After you take those that have applied, how many of those fit age demographics, personality, etc.
The pool narrows and narrows. It's really amazing the lead ever ends up with anyone IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:21 pm

He sseems like a big goofball he will be fun to watch. He might be make a fun lead.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 15, 2017 4:56 pm

Does anyone know if he has a new IG? The one listed in the first post isn't available. Save me from reading through the threads, if someone knows, TYIA.

I tried looking quickly but didn't see one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon May 15, 2017 5:01 pm

@GuardianAngel http://instagram.com/real_willyg he changed his handle
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 15, 2017 5:03 pm

@hae1001 duh I was searching for his real name since they all change their handle, better to shill with, Smiley but I forgot about the word "Real". laugh out loud

TY!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon May 15, 2017 5:10 pm

Darn all those Willie G. impersonators...

Yo, I'm Willie G
the Real MVP
you can catch me this summer on BIP. ;)

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 17, 2017 8:56 pm

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 9 1000x400-Q90_997323b481950a22ca8dbfaf4454dbe0

Will
contestant biography

Height: 6'3''

Tattoos: Cross – back, angel wing – shoulder, phrase – chest, battle cross – ribs.
If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? Will Smith because he's the Fresh Prince.

What are your top 3 all-time favorite movies? Shawshank Redemption, Star Wars, Jurassic Park.

What is the best trip you have ever been on and why? Dubai. I love experiencing new cultures.

Do you consider yourself romantic and why? Yes. When I have someone I feel is worthy they deserve to be treated like a princess.

What's your worst date memory? Every Tinder date ever.

If you're interested in someone, do you tend to become shy or outgoing? I can be slightly more reserved at first.

If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why? How would you use it? Teleportation. I love to travel, but hate the waiting.

Meatloaf said he would "do anything for love, but he won't do that." What will you not do? Be someone's second choice.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/will-2017

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 8:37 am

Will was such a sweetheart on last night's episode! So lovely with Rachel after the DeMario debacle and such a warm smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+40
albean99
JMFan
bleuberry
mysthelma
cookielover12