SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Carine Tue May 02, 2017 1:25 am

The Ellen date and also Mills mentioning the Dr sleeper villain is what is also giving me pause, now it could not be him but just something that has people guessing, but still puts a question mark on Bryan.

@mercieme oh yeah I wonder what that was about? Also I agree not seeing any similarity with Emmett and Bryan lool, could be code names but interesting that it was that specific movie..?

Last edited by Carine on Tue May 02, 2017 1:30 am; edited 2 times in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

blessed - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emusha Tue May 02, 2017 1:26 am

LOL maybe Rachel is Emmet and Bryan is Ellie in this scenario rofl

I doubt tptb would be that inventive in their naming though... I can see Peter taking the role of level-headed, patient and supportive Emmet imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 02, 2017 1:27 am

emusha wrote:LOL maybe Rachel is Emmet and Bryan is Ellie in this scenario rofl

I doubt tptb would be that inventive in their naming though... I can see Peter taking the role of level-headed, patient and supportive Emmet imo
:yes: :yes:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 4:57 am

mercieme wrote:On the M&G night, one of the posters here posted a pic of a binder from Fleiss's tweet that had Elle and Emmett written on it, a throwback to the movie Legally blonde. Who knows if they script it similar to that movie or if those are just the code names for Rachel and her F1. I will be looking for parallels between Rachel's F1 and Emmett giggling So far I don't see the similarity beween Emmett and Bryan based on the little we know of him but looking forward to getting to know the edited / real version of Bryan when the show airs....all jmo.

The thing with Emmett is that he was laid back and not pushy.  Now compare the guys:
Eric = Dance on the after, and brought the blind props or not, as per Millsy tell the guys dont call my name = not laid back
Bryan = Outspoken on the Ellen show, sloopy seconds comment = not laid back
Peter = Seems chilled and laid back on Ellen, did not want to preform that dance on Ellen, how I know he shake his head left to right.

Who will she choose we dont know yet but thinking Emmett and Elle my choice is Peter IMHO.  Will I be right? time will tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 10:03 am

Carine wrote:The Ellen date and also Mills mentioning the Dr sleeper villain is what is also giving me pause, now it could not be him but just something that has people guessing, but still puts a question mark on Bryan.

@mercieme oh yeah I wonder what that was about? Also I agree not seeing any similarity with Emmett and Bryan lool, could be code names but interesting that it was that specific movie..?

And I would add from the press release I think there's a  99% chance this is how Bryan introduces of himself  ...

hae1001 wrote:
hae1001 wrote:
 The Bachelorette is charmed by one man who describes himself as “the good kind of trouble” for her, but will his exuberance and passion be too much too soon for this optimistic, but grounded woman?

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2017/05/rachel-bachelorette-season-13-summary/

So there's his character and edit IMO - exuberant, passionate and a bit of trouble.  I would guess he could be an obvious F1 with a bad boy edit and that's enough to cast doubt with some viewers and make people root for some of the other guys.  Could be a repeat of the Jojo season edit for F1. IMO. That's what I think is coming, with Peter and Eric getting stellar edits and Bryan seeming like the guy she couldn't possibly pick over 2 sweethearts, but she does anyway.  JMO.

Now, I hope Bryan is the fun kind of flirty trouble not a cocky, unlikable kind of jerky trouble. I remember Rachel saying she hates cocky guys on Ellen, so I'm hoping I can like him, especially if he's F1.  I just want to like Rachel with her guy hissyfit , but I'll have fun shipping her other relationships if Bryan ends up turning me off.   All just my opinion and speculation. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 02, 2017 10:22 am

@relaxing I am also thinking Bryan is the one that says that, I guess it could go the obvious F1 still chooses him eventhough he is getting the bad boy edit or he will be getting the passion edit and he is not the F1. Considering he has lasted this long and with the 5th date pattern no surprise if he is the F1.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 10:26 am

Carine wrote:@relaxing I am also thinking Bryan is the one that says that, I guess it could go the obvious F1 still chooses him eventhough he is getting the bad boy edit or he will be getting the passion edit and he is not the F1 considering he has lasted this long and with the 5rh date pattern no surprise if he is the F1.

I hope you're right yes . Just preparing myself for my least preferred (but very stereotypical for TPTB) scenario in advance. giggling That's why I like to know the spoilers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 02, 2017 10:35 am

FIR/5th date all signs are pointing to him, but it could be a different outcome, I have been going back and forth.
Also the Miami, Dallas distance is interesting not the first couple to live far from each other but just wondering about how they will handle that, that goes for all of the F3 as I am assuming Rachel may want to stay in Dallas..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 02, 2017 10:54 am

If Bryan is really arrogant and I dislike him I'll not be into the season in the way I wasn't into Nicks....ugh... why do I watch this show again? ah that's right! to try to understand the personalities and their choices... social experiment... gotta remind myself of that regularly
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 9:10 am

I'm trying really hard not to negatively pre-determine my opinion on Bryan.  He might be a total charismatic charmer on the show, I'm hoping so, even though his first impression on Ellen was pretty bad IMO.  I really love seasons where I like the lead with all her top guys so regardless of finishing order, Bryan is going to be a major character and I'm trying to keep an open mind that I'll like him on the show.  That's just me, I like to start a season with positive vibes about the lead and major players.  It doesn't always last long bu it's how I try to start out Smiley.  (Just my personal approach and opinion).

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 03, 2017 9:41 am

relaxing wrote:I'm trying really hard not to negatively pre-determine my opinion on Bryan.  He might be a total charismatic charmer on the show, I'm hoping so, even though his first impression on Ellen was pretty bad IMO.  I really love seasons where I like the lead with all her top guys so regardless of finishing order, Bryan is going to be a major character and I'm trying to keep an open mind that I'll like him on the show.  That's just me, I like to start a season with positive vibes about the lead and major players.  It doesn't always last long bu it's how I try to start out Smiley.  (Just my personal approach and opinion).

I agree That's my approach too

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 03, 2017 9:52 am

Please read the rules if you're not familiar with them. We do not post snark towards our members.

If you prefer that type of forum, I'm sure there are others out there that will accommodate.

Post has been deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Just Looking
Crazylady29
stuckinsc
lleyki
Norcalgal