SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:53 pm

Dessler wrote:
coolangel wrote:Bryan for Bachelor!  rofl

He is giving me serious Juan Pablo vibes and that was my favorite trainwreck season. laugh out loud laugh out loud

2pop

Lol, funny you say that. Brian is Latino as well

Is it? Didn't know that. I meant it in a way that he said and did whatever he wanted. If the show wasn't taping, he might have picked some chick from the audience to go home with IMO. He was really into that 'dance performance' IMO.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

A loose cannon in TPTB's hands is pure entertainment and ratings gold IMO. :uptonogood  :stirthepot

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:52 pm

He was my favorite from the Ellen date, and I didn't notice his dancing being inappropriate, but I did think the whole idea was inappropriate. This guy didn't have an accent though did he? I thought that was the other guy with the patterned pants, his dancing was def innapp. Anyways, I didn't mind his kissing comment though either. But his pics on Reality Steve make him look a little douche and remind me of Josh Murray a bit so IDK.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:52 pm

He was WAY too into it IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:34 am

coolangel wrote:
Dessler wrote:

He is giving me serious Juan Pablo vibes and that was my favorite trainwreck season. laugh out loud laugh out loud

2pop

Is it? Didn't know that. I meant it in a way that he said and did whatever he wanted. If the show wasn't taping, he might have picked some chick from the audience to go home with IMO. He was really into that 'dance performance' IMO.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

A loose cannon in TPTB's hands is pure entertainment and ratings gold IMO. :uptonogood  :stirthepot

All JMO.

I can see this guy and The Chad Bear on BIP, coming to blows over one of Nick's "leftovers". Corinne maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:01 pm

Oh man. I think tbis guy is super good looming. I don't want him to end up being douchie because that will severly take my attraction down several notches.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:41 am

Dessler wrote:

2pop

Yes. Seems he's of Colombian descent (Colombian flag emoji) plus relatives with hispanic first names. (I goggled it).
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:20 am

Oh boy , he is also a fraud
http://radaronline.com/videos/rachel-lindsay-the-bachelorette-suitor-bryan-abasolo-insurance-fraud/

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:24 am

The case was dismissed with prejudice though & I don't see anything in that article that indicates a settlement so maybe it was baseless no idea

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:03 am

Oh god. He's the one who referred to her as "sloppy seconds". I wonder if he even realized what he was saying. He is good looking though.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:42 pm

cmarci93 wrote:Spotted wth Bryan !

https://instagram.com/p/BSbeKe2hFax/
Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Img_1740

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:32 pm

I think one of her legs is on his lap?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:10 pm

I kind of thought she crossed her leg and is sitting away from him by shifting her body towards the right hand side of her chair... haha I guess we all see what we want to see!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Just Looking
Crazylady29
stuckinsc
lleyki
Norcalgal