SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2017 10:15 pm

It could just be that Bryan followed Josh because he knows him due to the pic brought forward, and followed Amanda because he is aware of the history.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Tue May 23, 2017 11:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@bleuberry It's being discussed here so I moved your post over.

bleuberry wrote:These two morons are subtweeting again. I removed the contestant's name so we don't discuss any spoilers, but it was the guy who got the FIR last night.

Amanda Stanton @amandastantonnn
[Removed name] reminds me a little bit of an old...friend of mine #TheBachelorette

Josh Allan Murray @JoshAllanMurray
Should u ever find urself the victim of other peoples bitterness, smallness or insecurities, remember things could b worse... u could b them

I couldn't figure out where I posted this! Thought I was going crazy laugh out loud. Thanks.

What a weird trio.

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed May 24, 2017 3:11 pm

There's just something about him that I don't like. Just seems douchey, and like he dates a bunch of girls at once. At 37, I can't help but judge that he probably just doesn't want to settle down. He's so good looking, that I am sure he has had plenty of chances to get married. I'm sure he is gunning for the Bachelor. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 24, 2017 6:27 pm

He just seems too smooth and slick, like he is auditioning. He barely said two words to Rachel and then stuck his tongue down her throat. It's something a guy trying to pick up a girl in a bar does, not something that someone really looking to get to know someone and possibly build a relationship does. IMO it was more about being able to say that he was the first guy she kissed....and brag about it....which we know that he does later. It didn't seem as if he was as interested in getting to know her, just stake his claim and overpower her with his sex appeal. I suspect this is a guy who is used to getting pretty much any woman he wants and knows how to work the sex to his advantage. To me he screams player/Dementor.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 24, 2017 6:30 pm

I am surprised she didn't bite him. LOL :halo:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 24, 2017 6:39 pm

I liked their interaction up until that gross (imo) kiss. The part where he spoke in spanish and made her repeat after him and got her to say he was her fave was cute IMO. Then he started eating her face and I was like .....no. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed May 24, 2017 6:44 pm

@Sprite That is how I feel too! But Rachel was excited as she said..She was smitten! (of course I thought the same about Jordan and Josh too!) so I am 50/50 rofl

It's just this Post show media to me she is still smitten about that Kiss! Let's see if that will change!

Last edited by Hotmomma on Wed May 24, 2017 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 24, 2017 6:44 pm

ReneeM wrote:I liked their interaction up until that gross (imo) kiss. The part where he spoke in spanish and made her repeat after him and got her to say he was her fave was cute IMO. Then he started eating her face and I was like .....no. All JMO.

Haha same! He went a bit too hard for my tastes I would say :/

#TeamPeter Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 1f495
#TeamRachel Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 24, 2017 6:48 pm

Also just to be a bit positive about Bryan, because he does have some qualities I like, he's also liked some baby pics on IG, and just from his page and comments I've seen back and forth with his friends, he seems so good with his friends kids. I like that Bryan, not dementor bryan. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 24, 2017 6:51 pm

I liked their time too minus the kiss, esp when he had her say he was her fave and he said something like 'I am? Wow. Thanks.' laugh out loud

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 24, 2017 7:07 pm

Ahh I think Doc Bryan is getting a bad rap. He probably was nervous, knew he had to capture her attention and did the best he could, even if it didn't come off so great in actuality imo. If the spoiler is wrong and he's f1, I'd live laugh out loud

Last edited by Alanna on Wed May 24, 2017 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 24, 2017 7:07 pm

ReneeM wrote:I liked their interaction up until that gross (imo) kiss. The part where he spoke in spanish and made her repeat after him and got her to say he was her fave was cute IMO. Then he started eating her face and I was like .....no. All JMO.

Yeah, I suspect he pulls that Spanish bit frequently as well. All part of the shtick IMO. Not buying it. If it was me, he would have been sent home then and there. Years ago a guy tried that with me and I laughed in his face. The look on his face was priceless. I guess he wasn't used to that kind of reaction and asked what was wrong. I said you're a player and that just isn't my style. He kind of laughed sheepishly and we ended up having a nice chat and dancing the rest of the night.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Just Looking
Crazylady29
stuckinsc
lleyki
Norcalgal