SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cila51290 Thu May 25, 2017 4:51 pm

I bet he wants to be the next Bachelor. Wouldn't surprise me since he probably can't wait to stick his tongue inside 25 women's throats.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

blessed - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dessler Thu May 25, 2017 4:52 pm

I wouldn't take someone on twitter's word for it. It's obvious she does not know him and is chatting with whoever it is on snapchat. Some of this ladies are just very thirsty JMO

BTW, Bryan is not on snapchat. Maybe she is talking about someone else.

Last edited by Dessler on Thu May 25, 2017 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu May 25, 2017 4:53 pm

@Dessler I was wondering if he even had a snapchat as well but yeah how is she certain it is Bryan?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu May 25, 2017 4:56 pm

She did not mention Bryan to be fair. He is not on snapchat and twitter.

I know a lot of people don't like him on here and it is very easy to jump into conclusions about it him.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu May 25, 2017 4:58 pm

She could be talking to some 13 year old girl, for all she knows.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu May 25, 2017 5:02 pm

@Dessler she mentioned FIR.

Could be like IG someone using his name/pics, which is really weird btw.

Last edited by Carine on Thu May 25, 2017 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 25, 2017 5:06 pm

Chatting how?

IMO it's anyone but Bryan. He or anyone else isn't/shouldn't start talking to random SM users. It could be the fake guy he posted on his IG the other day.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 25, 2017 6:40 pm

I could see them picking Bryan and then shading Juan Pablo every step of the way. Like a Latin lover do over.

blessed - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 25, 2017 6:56 pm

bleuberry wrote:I could see them picking Bryan and then shading Juan Pablo every step of the way. Like a Latin lover do over.
He would actually be a GOOD Latin lover though imo laugh out loud He seems very tailor made for this role of juggling multiple ladies and making each one think she's the one.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu May 25, 2017 7:26 pm

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I could see them picking Bryan and then shading Juan Pablo every step of the way. Like a Latin lover do over.
He would actually be a GOOD Latin lover though imo laugh out loud He seems very tailor made for this role of juggling multiple ladies and making each one think she's the one.

That is very true. He is definitely the playa, playa, latin lover. **IMO** I just hope with the upcoming episodes he has brains. Also who's the villain this season?? What if it's Bryan laugh out loud

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu May 25, 2017 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinion not fact)
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Thu May 25, 2017 10:00 pm

Cila51290 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

That is very true. He is definitely the playa, playa, latin lover. **IMO** I just hope with the upcoming episodes he has brains. Also who's the villain this season?? What if it's Bryan laugh out loud

In the trailer it showed Lee the country singer being the villain, lying to Rachel and throwing guys under the bus.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu May 25, 2017 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited one of the quoted posts)

rose #TeamRachel ,Congrats Bryan and Rachel Eric or Dean 4 Bach rose
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri May 26, 2017 1:54 am

Chris Harrison indicated that there were multiple villains and that people took different roles throughout the season.  I have no doubt that Miami Mack is going to get a bit of a villain edit laugh out loud.  But it seems like Eric may at times too (and Lee is just obvious from the preview).

As to Bryan being considered for the next lead, I'm not sure.  On one hand, they just did a controversial lead.  On the other hand, he's a good age for a lead, and he's super super smooth, which would like create major drama (he's way smoother than JPG, IMO).  I'm sure women will likely line up and see if they can be the one to finally "tame" his Mack-y ways laugh out loud.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Just Looking
Crazylady29
stuckinsc
lleyki
Norcalgal