SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 26, 2017 2:16 pm

Until a contract is signed, I don't think any assumptions as to whom the next TB is can be made. Ask Luke. rofl Ask Arie.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 2:19 pm

@Kashathediva Oh kash you are so right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 26, 2017 2:24 pm

Also the way TPTB usually work, they will do interviews for cast and keep those they are really interested in in a pool sometimes for a while until the right lead comes around.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri May 26, 2017 5:43 pm

TPTB could also be lying, and be all like "we want you because you're in your early 30's," cast Dean, and then give her a "she's old" edit. That said, despite the Miami Mack's mackiness, I don't get the sense that he dates super young. I just get a vibe that he likes something more challenging.

Despite the fish kisses.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 5:44 pm

@kimberlyg fish kiss? cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl rofl rofl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri May 26, 2017 7:02 pm

Alanna wrote:
mindless wrote:I find his face eating anything BUT entertaining. Two seasons of that? :shootme:
I bet he's a better kisser than that!! Like I think he was just too nervous and trying to up his game too much. I bet he'll be a better Romeo going forward. Honestly, I just like the bad boy trouble I guess laugh out loud

I'm not totally opposed to a bad boy with a good heart.  As to Bryan, I think he kisses like someone hoping to impress but comes across as comical IMO.  I don't have a good vibe about him.  He's too slick for my liking and not hot nor "cool".

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 9:21 pm

@BachelorBabe512 You think they would go back to back Bach/ette of color? I doubt it. I think it will come across as pandering. Because Bryan is Latino, I think he might be the atypical Bachelor they're looking for IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Fri May 26, 2017 9:31 pm

@Bach/ette anything is possible at this point. I'm waiting for more evidence.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Sat May 27, 2017 9:25 am

hey guys ! I'm new to this... wanted to join for a while and finally decided to handwave Still figuring this out though, so if i do something wrong please correct me
i recently noticed that Bryan's and Rachel's Instagram handles are similar. His being thebryanabasolo and hers therachlindsay. Could mean nothing but it stood out to me giggling
Source  Source

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 27, 2017 9:34 am

Welcome Nillay welcomebanner  Enjoy your time here!  Great observation! yes
Please familiarize yourself with our site rules. They can be found here and fan rules here.  Let us know if we can be of help and in the meantime enjoy!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat May 27, 2017 2:06 pm

:Welcome @Nillay

Great observation. I always side-eye people when they add 'the' to their SM name. But atleast it's one more thing he and Rachel have in common. laugh out loud

Bryan is still MIA on SM. For someone who was super active since making his profile public, it's definitely interesting that he is laying low since the last 2 days IMO. The timing is definitely interesting IMO. :detective

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat May 27, 2017 2:07 pm

Based on episode one....I did not find Bryan offensive. I am not fond of his kissing technique but Rachel certainly was...so that is what matters. I think Bryan seemed like a nice guy. Very confident and knows what he wants. It would not surprise me at all if he ends up the front runner for the next Bachelor....assuming he is not F1. Being Latino, older, bold and ready to settle down....he could deliver an entertaining season. I am not going to prejudge Bryan. I'll base my opinion on post show airing behavior.

Slightly OT but...Without much to go on....IMO....Bryan or Peter will be the next Bachelor. Whichever one is not F1.....IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Just Looking
Crazylady29
stuckinsc
lleyki
Norcalgal