SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dare2b... Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:41 pm

lleyki wrote:
Alanna wrote:He does seem like a nice guy imo. I think he's a baddy like Baddy or Ed S (Jillian's f1)-- like baddy lite pretty much laugh out loud

Yeah he's kind of an overly aggressive kisser but I've seen comments where some are wondering if Rachel herself is a bad kisser considering how many guys have been wiping their mouth after their makeouts with her. So not really a reason to actively dislike a guy in my opinion.

There was a drool scene last season after one of Nick and Rachel's kisses so I won't be surprised if she isn't the best kisser IMO. But I still think he's a little too aggressive in his style. But I'm with you in that I haven't seen anything yet that gives me pause. I wouldn't be attracted to him, but since this is Rachel's journey, my feelings don't really matter and until he does something truly egregious, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Dare2b...

Back to top Go down

meday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:16 pm

Count me in for being willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I am just starting back on the Boards so pretty much spoiler free ... just know about spoiled F1 and Bryan being spoiled F2 or 3.

I think Bryan is HOT and even more relevant ... so does Rachel. Just because they are only showing us their physical connection, it doesn't mean that they didn't have good conversation too. What better place to chat than while he is doing adjustments on her back??

I am excited to see more about Bryan and watch their relationship unfold. If he stays drama-free and actually "into" Rachel, I will be happy to see him last a long time and possibly even be the next Bachelor (and maybe even F1 but I am fairly sold on the spoiled F1).

I just like that he is easy on the eyes... sooo good looking .... and seems comfortable in his own skin, which is very attractive.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:07 pm

@MVMom39forever welcomeback I totally agree. Great post from a non spoiled member. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:12 pm

In the intouch magazine with the cover of Angelina's shocking surprise, its story about Bryan (paraphrasing He wasn't there for Rachel, he barely speak spanish  and he wants to be the bachelor).

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:17 pm

reason wrote:In the intouch magazine with the cover of Angelina's shocking surprise, its story about Bryan (paraphrasing He wasn't there for Rachel, he barely speak spanish  and he wants to be the bachelor).

I usually take these tabloids with a grain of salt- although oddly enough some of the stuff about the men have come to fruition. With that being said, him wanting to be The Bachelor has always been my perception of him. (Nothing wrong with that, I guess) but I've always felt like that was the intention. JMO

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:21 pm

Honestly, it is great if they form a connection with the lead, but that is honestly just luck. I would expect most guys who are willing to go on the bachelorette would be willing to be the lead the next season. If Rachel and Peter hadn't worked, I wouldn't have been shocked if he was the bachelor. MF got really lucky with two men (possibly more) who have the ability to be a lead, since JoJo's group was not the strongest in that. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:05 pm

According to In Touch last season, Raven was potentially pregnant with Nick's baby. So yeah... I mean none of these things posted about Bryan are huge leaps. Save for the Spanish thing, they can probably make that assumption about half the guys. I always like to bring up Ben, who was supposedly the perfect Ben.

Ben hung around Kaitlyn's season when he more than anyone else knew how much she was all about Shawn, considering she came into the room he shared with Shawn to have time with Shawn off camera. What you think Ben didn't realize there was no future with Kaitlyn?

So why else did he stick around if it wasn't for him to be the Bachelor. Rachel herself said it when Astrid mentioned about the rumors about Demario being sketchy. That is, she is fine with people having their different reasons for doing the show but as long as they are open to the potential.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:12 pm

We know Chris Harrison really liked Byran..said something about he was great for travel with the massages and adjustments..

Somewhere maybe Chris H 5 to watch, said something like will Bryan be ready to settle down!

Either Byran is a broken F2 or F1 by his IG activity..JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:18 pm

^^^Anytime Chris H is praising a contestant, that person more than likely has a future with franchise on BIP or as next lead.

So...betting that is case for our sexy chiropractor.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:19 pm

@MVMom39forever You took the words right out of my mouth, you post faster. He is sweeten the pie for later. Watch him get a stellar edit. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:35 pm

reason wrote:@MVMom39forever You took the words right out of my mouth, you post faster.  He is sweeten the pie for later.  Watch him get a stellar edit. IMHO

That is true! If he gets a stellar edit! That is uasually a sign.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:37 pm

I think it'll be based on the "sloppy seconds" comment. If it's edited out he's the number 1 contender for TB.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Just Looking
Crazylady29
stuckinsc
lleyki
Norcalgal