SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pubellysushi - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:41 pm

@Kels0012 I 1000% agree! It's weird because I'm pretty sure they do photogenic tests for casting and he looks WAY better on the show than he does in photos. It's usually the total opposite for people laugh out loud. Oddly enough for a man, his face does look cosmetically enhanced. This is all speculation but it does seem like he has cheekfillers and possibly Botox. His forehead is completely smooth which is a telltale sign. In fact, when you look at this photo he took for the next episode, despite raising his eyebrows, his forehead doesn't move.
When someone with Botox raises their eyebrows, you’ll notice that their brow raises on the side, but not in the middle between the brows.

Throughout his IG, he does not have a single picture with a wrinkle or any sort of dark circles and he's almost 40 years old. All JMO

Back to top Go down

pubellysushi - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:55 pm

I just need to see more depth from Bryan. Less making out please.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:01 pm

Bach/ette wrote:@Kels0012 I 1000% agree! It's weird because I'm pretty sure they do photogenic tests for casting and he looks WAY better on the show than he does in photos. It's usually the total opposite for people laugh out loud. Oddly enough for a man, his face does look cosmetically enhanced. This is all speculation but it does seem like he has cheekfillers and possibly Botox. His forehead is completely smooth which is a telltale sign. In fact, when you look at this photo he took for the next episode, despite raising his eyebrows, his forehead doesn't move.
When someone with Botox raises their eyebrows, you’ll notice that their brow raises on the side, but not in the middle between the brows.

Throughout his IG, he does not have a single picture with a wrinkle or any sort of dark circles and he's almost 40 years old. All JMO

I am 45 and only have fine lines near my eyes and the horrible squint line between my eyes, oily skin and vigorous use of sunscreens and moisturizers can really prevent a lot of wrinkle damage. Also carrying a little extra weight reduces wrinkles as well. He may use Botox, but you can't always tell age by wrinkles. Emily is gorgeous and already had wrinkling around her eyes at 25. I think excessive thinness can really mess with skin's integrity. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:02 pm

^^^The actress Allison Williams (Girls, Get Out) is a huge fan of the franchise and joined the HuffPost How to Make Friends podcast after night 1. She also pointed out that she thought Bryan had Botox, and gotta believe that she would know being a Hollywood type. I absolutely love that podcast, super snarky and always spot on (imo) and Allison is hilarious when she is guest.

I only learned about his sloppy 2nds comment on here after watching him in 2 episodes. If he is Bachelor contender, I think it will definitely be edited out. Clearly he spoke without thinking, or at least I sure hope so, cause it is a really negative connotation towards Rachel. Just the fact that he said it at all tells me that he cares more about turning spotlight on him, and at Rachel's expense.

While the comment may not have effected Rachel at the time, in all her giddiness over his sexy being, I would GUESS that upon reflection it would be a turn off.

All that said...i want to like him so willing to give him another chance.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:03 pm

I wouldnt say cheek fillers just cause if you go back to his IG to that photo where hes in college with the Nike shirt his cheeks/facial structure look the same. Maybe right about the forehead though idk.
IMO

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:31 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Bryan posted this pic on his IG yesterday. The baby is adorable!

I think Bryan may not be that savvy with SM. He's using an app to make a frame for his pic when he could just do it with the IG connected apps. He also doesn't have snapchat and doesn't have Twitter from the looks of it so probably not as SM savvy as previous contestants. That may be a good thing IMO to ensure he doesn't go too OTT if he's vying for the lead gig

thebryanabasolo Sushi w/ fam! Follow my cousin @themiamimami and lil Noah for a fresh take on Miami life and more! #pubellysushi #themiamimami
pubellysushi - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 18812168_234180503744366_1469382387262554112_n
https://www.instagram.com/thebryanabasolo/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU0ZGx4j_7x/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

My good gosh, that baby better watch out for those smooth moves! cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:55 pm

gisellexlopez wrote:I wouldnt say cheek fillers just cause if you go back to his IG to that photo where hes in college with the Nike shirt his cheeks/facial structure look the same. Maybe right about the forehead though idk.
IMO

I went through his IG pics the other day because the cheek situation was bugging me and I'm sure he's had some fillers. In these two pics https://www.instagram.com/p/sQwFtalhjG/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo and https://www.instagram.com/p/rH5Fcvlhmt/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo you can see that he has those hollow lines running diagonally under his eyes. Jordan has them too, but he hasn't done anything about them so far. Bryan's cheeks are all puffy and smooth, so IMO he's definitely had fillers, probably temporary ones like Juvéderm. I think it just makes him look odd. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:58 pm

Or he has gotten older and has higher percentage body fat. But if he has, so what he is a lot older than most of the people like Amanda who have already been using that crap. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:16 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Or he has gotten older and has higher percentage body fat. But if he has, so what he is a lot older than most of the people like Amanda who have already been using that crap. JMO.

People usually lose fat in their face as they get older, hence why cheeks start to sag, so I doubt it's natural. It's not like he's overweight now. Obviously he can do what he wants, but I find myself staring at his cheeks every time he's talking to Rachel, so they're a distraction for me. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:41 pm

The fillers are unnecessary because he is still hot with or without it. I don't understand this generation's obsession with looks.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:49 pm

Bach/ette wrote: I'm pretty sure they do photogenic tests for casting and he looks WAY better on the show than he does in photos. *snipped*

While I do think they try to cast some attractive looking people I don't think TPTB do photogenic tests for casting as there's been some really odd looking contestants on this show IMO (not their fault either). If anything I think TPTB bio pics usually make the cast look even worse!

In Bryan's case I do think he looks better in motion than in photos. Unless of course it's his tongue in motion when he is kissing and then it's just a no from me cheeky
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:51 pm

@AllAboutLove At least for the Bachelor they do. "After a final interview lasting about 12 hours, potential contestants are required to take an STD test and undergo a three-day psychological evaluation to verify their sanity. In addition, each girl must take a “camera test” to see how photogenic she is."

https://www.theodysseyonline.com/really-happens-behind-scenes-bachelor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Just Looking
Crazylady29
stuckinsc
lleyki
Norcalgal