SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dwts - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by coolangel Sun May 28, 2017 6:35 pm

I would cheerleader laughlaughlaugh danceround if Rashad ends up being the Bachelor.

The last day of the DWTS tour is Aug 13 so things align perfectly for filming IMO. I got hopeful after reading @heathershells10 post and googled him and these are the top 2 articles:

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/dwts-champ-rashad-jennings-women-love-mom-heart/story?id=47660256

http://people.com/tv/rashad-jennings-dancing-stars-champ-talks-finding-love-after-broken-engagement/

Interesting indeed! :yes:
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

dwts - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by coolangel Sun May 28, 2017 6:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@heathershells10 welcomeyall and thanks for the info! Reminds me of that SM pic that was posted of Rashad and Nick captioned, A Bachelor and The Bachelor. Does anyone remember who posted it? I thought it was DancingABC twitter but I didn't see it. I have no patience scrolling around looking.

It was Rashad. He posted it after Nick got eliminated. I remember saying it was a sign.  laugh out loud

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 28, 2017 6:39 pm

coolangel wrote:snipped..

http://people.com/tv/rashad-jennings-dancing-stars-champ-talks-finding-love-after-broken-engagement/

There's the perfect tag line.
“My heart’s on lock,” admits Jennings, “but I can’t stop it if somebody has the master key.”

"Who will unlock Rashad's heart with their key, or will he go home alone" said in CH's voice.  dwts - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 10 3806527698

ETA: @coolangel  Thanks, yes that's the one. I think that's when someone here first speculated that possibility.

EETA:: ok it was you! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun May 28, 2017 6:41 pm

That's a sweet line.

I'm on the Rashad for Bachelor train! Especially considering the alternatives coming from Rachel's season.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 28, 2017 6:46 pm

Ok I did my part. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun May 28, 2017 6:48 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 6:48 pm

@GuardianAngel That is perfect if he could become the bachelor. That I would watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun May 28, 2017 6:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
“My heart’s on lock,” admits Jennings, “but I can’t stop it if somebody has the master key.”
"Who will unlock Rashad's heart with their key, or will he go home alone" said in CH's voice.  dwts - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 10 3806527698

ETA: @coolangel  Thanks, yes that's the one. I think that's when someone here first speculated that possibility.

Hehe! It was only wishful thinking on my part back then but this new info + the articles are giving me hope that it could happen. cheerleader

:fingersarecrossed
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 6:59 pm

This has me so excited! I would love to see Rashad as TB.

Rashad is very handsome, and unlike past Bachelor athletes, he actually had a successful career! IMO, he would have a very successful, fun season. Deanie Baby is too young to be TB, Bryan might be too old, and IMO, Rashad would be a better catch than Eric if they're looking to cast another lead of color. Ironically enough, the only guy who would be a great pick for Bachelor was the guy Rachel chose! laugh out loud

He switched colleges to be close to his family. He comes from a good home, has a lot of love for his mom. I see potential! :dancingdoggy: :dancingdoggy:

All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 28, 2017 8:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
coolangel wrote:snipped..

That article is a perfect promo for the lead. He seems to be a really good guy and we could look forward to lead who could pull out some dance moves. We could also get Vanessa and Nick come in to give him some advice.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun May 28, 2017 9:14 pm

Okay.. So I found the podcast and I wonder if Cousin Sal actually gave it away without realizing. I thought he might have said it in a humorous way but he sounds dead-serious IMO when he says it at 59.10. There is a pause and then Rashad laughs and says something which I couldn't quite understand. What do you guys think?

Source
@heathershells10, You are awesome! :Thanktwo
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 9:23 pm

coolangel wrote:Okay.. So I found the podcast and I wonder if Cousin Sal actually gave it away without realizing. I thought he might have said it in a humorous way but he sounds dead-serious IMO when he says it at 59.10. There is a pause and then Rashad laughs and says something which I couldn't quite understand. What do you guys think?

Source
@heathershells10, You are awesome! :Thanktwo

He laughed and then said "I appreciate it man, I look forward to catching up with y'all when I get back out there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05