SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by clhouse Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:55 am

I like Alex or Kenny. Also Wells from JoJo's season.

clhouse

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:55 am

would love to see chase as teh next bach since we aren't seeing him for BIP

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:02 pm

Reality Steve saod that he is hearing Chase might join Vanderpump rules.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:11 pm

My order of want based on Rachel's guys:
Alex, Bryan, Kenny or Frederick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:26 pm

Probably will be the F3 from Rachels season. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:54 pm

unless his edit changes, I don't see Eric as the next Bach, but that's JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:38 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:unless his edit changes, I don't see Eric as the next Bach, but that's JMO.
IMO Eric got a good edit on his 1:1 with Rachel. I think his edit will be just as positive moving forward. He gets the group date rose in the next episode. He gets a HTD. He gets to meet Rachel's family and has a Fantasy Date.

The producers are going to create doubt with Bryan and Peter. For Eric it's going to be all about his struggle to love after not being loved. I don't see anything negative about that JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:41 pm

My choice is Alex but I think it's Peters.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:42 pm

I was sure it would be Peter, but I'm not so sure anymore.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:59 pm

@GuardianAngel care to explain? Is it because his business expansion?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:19 pm

I think TPTB are allowing some wiggle room with Peter. They still have plenty of time to see how the audience/fans will take to cast for Eric, Alex, Dean and any ex-cons from BIP along with Peter. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:37 pm

sdmom wrote:@GuardianAngel care to explain? Is it because his business expansion?

It has been various things for me that I'm picking up on. It started early on during sleuthing when I didn't think he was the F1 and thought he was cast for the next bachelor. However, from what I see he's not playing a broken hearted guy, to me there wasn't an instant attraction, he hasn't been very affectionate with her, this is all my own opinion from sleuthing s/caps and body language. I realize now that he may have been guarded because of leaving his ex on the driveway as he said goodbye and not totally over that situation or to me he isn't/wasn't ready to be involved with anyone else, nor did he have an instant liking to Rachel. I firmly believe in his mind, this was a stepping stone for him for the next Bachelor. He is not coming across as confident, doesn't show his emotions, he's just there, getting from one epi to another. I've said it before, he's not acting, he's being himself, he's not into her. We have seen many past leads, Jake Ali Andi IMO who all acted their way to the next lead position.

Last night's epi really makes me wonder, do they want a guy who if he's not feeling it 100% he would let her know when it gets to that point? WTH Who does he think he is the lead? laugh out loud That IMO was so arrogant of him. What is Rachel suppose to do at this point, totally fall for him, praying he proposes to her. He might as well have said don't call me I'll call you.

I don't think they want another Brad 1.0. or JPG. Very humble of him to be honest with is feelings, however, at this point, if you're not feeling it, maybe you should leave. He is the one that was speculated to be the F1, I didn't see it and even more so after the first epi.  He didn't have to admit that but they left that there for a reason. Either forshadowing because he will take himself out, or that will come back to haunt him for not getting TB gig just like they did to Luke, not there for the right reasons. I won't be surprised if he's out at F3, and not the next Bachelor. Ali is plugging Ben in her blog. Peter will be one of a few that will have carrots dangling but so far IMO he's not doing a very good job of wanting that Bach gig. IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05