SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Mia_Leoni Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:05 pm

Good call. Wells seems like a solid choice.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:01 pm

I'm not for Wells at all. I've read on Reddit and SM several times that he's been mean to fans at events. He's just like every other guy who's let this show go to his head. I'll even take Ben Higgins 2.0 over Wells at this point. At least he's nice. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:02 pm

Yeah, not a big Wells fan either.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:27 pm

Count me in as not a fan of Wells. His drunk snapchats are really obnoxious most times.

Last edited by mysthelma on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 32 1f49b  Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 32 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:04 pm

Aria wrote:I guess it's because I don't buy what Peter is selling at all - I think he'll come to AFR, showing remorse that he couldn't propose and he lost Rachel because of it, and now he's ready to make that commitment. I totally think he'll propose on his own season. I think his issue was Rachel, not the proposal itself. Just a hunch. IMO.

Not meaning to pile on, but ITA. It will be interesting to see how this all shakes out.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:40 pm

Murakamee wrote:
Aria wrote:I guess it's because I don't buy what Peter is selling at all - I think he'll come to AFR, showing remorse that he couldn't propose and he lost Rachel because of it, and now he's ready to make that commitment. I totally think he'll propose on his own season. I think his issue was Rachel, not the proposal itself. Just a hunch. IMO.

Not meaning to pile on, but ITA. It will be interesting to see how this all shakes out.

I think he has had long standing commitment issues. Just a hunch. Hugesmile I think his mom intimated as much during the HTD, too.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:05 pm

One of the many reasons why I respect ( and am biased towards) Will this season is that he bowed out maturely. He admitted where he was at in the process. To paraphrase, he said something like: I am attracted to you, but I didn't take the relationship as fast as it needs to be in this process. I'm sorry.
(Is the gist of what he said).
To me, that is how a mature and self-aware man acts in this situation. If Peter doesn't feel it, or isn't ready, or whatever, own it. Don't talk around it.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Em27 Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:17 pm

IMO I thinks its the contestant's job to be entertaining. They make up most of the show and there is so many of them. If Peter is the next Bach I'm excited about the contestants. He seems to like strong personalities so this should be fun Hugesmile

& he's pretty haha

Em27

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:26 pm

I'm throwing my hat in for Eric. Imo he'd be an awesome lead, less angst, less NEEDY, more charming and witty. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:23 pm

Bring on Eric, Alex, and even Benji again! No to Peter! laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:14 am

Peter's comment To Rachel about living a mediocre life was all I needed to see to know I don't want him as the lead.  No way. No how.  Rachel's absolutely right.  This show is not for him.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:20 am

alwaystulips wrote:Peter's comment To Rachel about living a mediocre life was all I needed to see to know I don't want him as the lead.  No way. No how.  Rachel's absolutely right.  This show is not for him.

Horrible. One of the worst comments I've ever heard in the history of the show from one cast person to another.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05