SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by FashionLover Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:08 pm

Robbie?..I'm all for metrosexual males but imma need a bachelor who doesn't take more time than 99% of the female population to get ready. plus he looks plastic to me
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:40 pm

Just so my words don't get twisted against me further, I'll repeat them from earlier.
IMO Bach nation is not coming out strong for PETiocre.
I guess there is time for that to change.
So imo, this has nothing to do with social media following, but how ex-cast do or do not support and whether or not that will change as time comes closer to selection.
I hope this helps.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Just so my words don't get twisted against me further, I'll repeat them from earlier.
IMO Bach nation is not coming out strong for PETiocre.
I guess there is time for that to change.
So imo, this has nothing to do with social media following, but how ex-cast do or do not support and whether or not that will change as time comes closer to selection.  
I hope this helps.

I think I'm confused about what Bach nation is. I thought it was the fans not ex-cast. When CH refers to Bach nation I thought he was talking to me. Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 47 1710264613
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:20 pm

I always took it to mean past cast. From three sources below it appears to be ex contestants.
1 source
2 http://www.eonline.com/news/860455/everything-bachelor-nation-is-saying-about-bachelor-in-paradise-s-production-suspension
3 source

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:28 pm

I thought Bachelor Nation was everyone, former cast, viewers fans etc? no idea

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:49 pm

Yes. Bachelor Nation wouldn't be very big if it was only ex contestants. I always took it to mean the general audience/fans of the show. They wouldn't be going on for 30+ seasons in the various incarnations of the show if Bachelor Nation was just ex contestants.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:57 pm

hold up, has josiah's name been suggested? I think he would make for a very entertaining bachelor. I don't know how much of a catch he is with his cockiness but I'm selfish enough to want him for his commentary alone
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:21 pm

So.many.horrible.choices. IMO

Dean is so hard for me to watch. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but if it HAD to be between Dean and Peter...yup...(I just can't bring myself to type the actual words affraid )

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:35 pm

I'm all for Josiah. Josiah before Eric, Dean or Peter if we have to have from Rachel's season. His commentary is very entertaining. But I am not sure the producers like him enough to become the Bachelor. Or the fans for that matter. But on paper, he is quite the catch.

As much as people like Alex, I don't know if he is aggressive enough to be the bachelor.

But I do wish they go with someone not from Rachel's season. There are many attractive guys from her season but none I would truly like to see as Bachelor.

I like Eric during the show but post-show, I see how hard he seems to be lobbying for the Bachelor gig and Bachelor fame in general and it's quite a turn off for me.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:04 am

MiaHawk wrote:So.many.horrible.choices. IMO

Dean is so hard for me to watch. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but if it HAD to be between Dean and Peter...yup...(I just can't bring myself to type the actual words  affraid )

I know the feeling. :shootme:

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:16 am

@Kashathediva @MiaHawk which is why I say bring on RoSe, some one from the past before shilling/becoming an influencer was right/only reason to go on the show or give us someone new altogether.

JMO

ETA: and yes, I realize that that is what Robby and Chase do these days, but they make me laugh when they're together. Individually, I'll pass... Though I lean a little more favorably towards Chase than Robby, but just a teensy, tiny bit. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:29 am

I do think they are floating Wells out there via his bartender (non-dating) BIP role. So far we have seen Dani M talk about how he is such a good friend maybe she should be dating him, they showed Wells rush over to console Kristina after Dean gave her the cold shoulder, Evan in his ET (?) interview (where he said not to choose Peter for TB) gave his endorsement to Wells, and we got to see Wells as a groomsman to Evan. I kind of see Evan as the golden boy of the moment of this franchise, coming off of his TV wedding to Carley. His opinion is probably valued amongst former cast, too. Also, the fact that Wells is in a non-dating role means no messy edit for him, almost a guarantee for a good edit IMO. So, I am keeping my eyes open to other clues that they might be thinking Wells. Personally, I'm kind of neutral to Wells. I am not drawn to him as a lead, but he is a bit different from the past leads, so there's that. And best of all, he is not Peter or Dean.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05