SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WellsforBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jalkire Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:00 pm

The need to do something new altogether. I don't think any of the guys are that interesting.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

WellsforBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:04 pm

Kels0012 wrote:http://people.com/tv/next-bachelor-two-surprising-contenders/

Hell to the no. I'm much more a Bette fan than a Bach fan and really want(ed) Peter. However, I can tolerate ALMOST anyone else, except these two. :angryemotion :angryemotion

Now I plain ole think they're screwing around. This is a definite no- no and no. The only way I would want to see Robby is if he and Chase did it together and basically did it as a tag team spoof. The RoSe BRoS.  If they changed the format up totally and snarked it up, that's they only way I could handle a season of RoSemance BRoSmance.
Having Luke would be the Tweedle Dee to Peter's Tweedle Dummer. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:27 pm

the #wellsforbachelor hashtag tbtp is obviously trying to push IMO is hilarious. Part of the appeal of watching the show is being able to understand why the women are even into the bachelor and sorry to say this but wells is average..I can spin around in a circle, stop randomly, and manage to point out a guy like him in any crowd. So, It's a no from me.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:30 pm

Wells? He is not manly enough. And Robbie?? Oh H to the NO. Chance is only acceptable one if Peter actually did turn it down.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by clhouse Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:33 pm

I like Wells because he's possibly the only person who has ever been on this show that I can imagine dating IRL. I like that he reads. When he referenced Lord of the Flies at JoJo's Men Tell All, the other guys had blank stares, and that's ninth grade language arts basic required reading. He is a good conversationalist and has style. Not everyone wants a manly man.

clhouse

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:43 pm

I'm so surprised by all the Wells talk! I mean I like him but I just don't think the backstory or built-in fan base is there. He's going to need so much airtime on BiP which hasn't happened much in 2 episodes.

WellsforBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:52 pm

^^ wells also said he wouldn't do it, per Us weekly via Ashley I and bens podcast...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:03 pm

clhouse wrote:I like Wells because he's possibly the only person who has ever been on this show that I can imagine dating IRL. I like that he reads. When he referenced Lord of the Flies at JoJo's Men Tell All, the other guys had blank stares, and that's ninth grade language arts basic required reading. He is a good conversationalist and has style. Not everyone wants a manly man.

If by "manly" we mean big muscles, then no, Wells is not the guy. But I liked him on JoJo's season and BIP. I like hipsters, but realize the appeal is not widespread laugh out loud. If not Peter, and I understand his reasons, and not Wells, I would fully support Eric, and pray for Dean if chosen, cause I think tptb could be very cruel. JMO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:15 pm

Surprise us TPTB!
Like him or not I think the last Bach was a surprise to many so let's see if they can do it again.
IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:19 pm

Peter Kraus joins Wilde and Tausch: 8/17/17
Madison native Peter Kraus of ABC's The Bachelorette joins Wilde and Tausch in-studio to talk about his new found fame and beloved Packers.

16:20 to hear the host ask him about TB.  

ESPN Madison

He hasn't been presented with an offer. It seems like he changed the subject pretty quickly. I only listened to that part of the podcast. I didn't listen to anything else.

Thanks to the person who sent it to me. bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:20 pm

well it looks like peter just confirmed he turned it down by the comments he liked on instagram. I think rachel owes him an apology for being so petty and mean towards him for keeping it real.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:33 pm

@rachelisqueen read my post. In a podcast yesterday he said he wasn't asked to be the bachelor.

I don't think anyone needs to apologize to Peter. He is the one that stayed and messed up with her mind IMHO. As per Rachel herself, he gave her just enough to go back and forth. I think his little game IMHO backfired on him.

He wouldn't propose, no bachie for you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05