SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WellsforBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:30 am

@albean99   I had the same reaction to Ben Z. talking about his dog. He went on and on and on even when Raven was visibly bored. I thought, there goes his Bachelor bid.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

WellsforBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:03 pm

I highly doubt MF is going to change his show just because Peter if he was TB might not propose. Brad chose no one JPG chose Nikki but didn't propose. Their lives were miserable for quite sometime, with no support from TPTB. If not proposing was no big deal IMO they would have been much more supportive of those two.

Whether they are asked or not about being the next lead, this is typically the answer. The answer typically isn't, I haven't been asked, I'm focused on moving on.

The Hollywood Reporter followed up with Luke to ask him flat out: Would you be interested in being The Bachelor?

“I would be excited about it," he told THR about the possibility of leading ABC's 21st season. "I’ve seen firsthand that it worked, going through this whole process with JoJo and I. I was in love with her."

He continued, "And it happened so fast, but it was real at the same time. It was real for us and it was real for me. So I would be open to it again because I know it works. It’s proven.”
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/lukeforbachelor-bachelorettes-luke-pell-says-914446

If Higgins were given the title, would he be interested in leading “The Bachelor’s” 20th season?

“I think when that opportunity, if it happens, presents itself, it’s something you have to go at. It’s a great opportunity,” he told Variety. “I think being in this experience now has taught me…it’s not ideal, but it can work. I developed true feelings for Kaitlyn — some feelings I still have today.”
http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/the-bachelor-2016-abc-reality-tv-1201549485/

Following his elimination earlier in the season, Chris told Access Hollywood he's ready to continue his search for love on reality TV – if he's given the chance to hold all the roses.
"I would be very interested," he said of getting the chance to become the next "Bachelor."
"I think it fits me well. It fits me as a person well. It fits my lifestyle in a lot of ways and it would be hard for me to turn down an opportunity like that," he explained.

Read more at http://www.accesshollywood.com/articles/will-chris-soules-be-the-next-bachelor-149815/#Rvfzbk4EEacIsu4i.99

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:17 pm

@GuardianAngel Thank you.
There you have it. There are several of the most recent and politically correct ways of handling the situation.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:28 pm

Those guys all either a) knew they were the next lead or b) signed the contract and hadn't yet been passed over. I guess there's no way to know how someone who had allegedly just declined would answer because it rarely ever happens. JMO. I believed he was in LA during that one weekend to talk to TPTB last month and they tend to ask a couple people if they'd be interested, so I simply don't believe he wasn't asked. JMO.

Last edited by bleuberry on Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

WellsforBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 72 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:30 pm

Assuming that Peter is either genuinely reluctant, and therefore hard to get, or is playing hard to get as a negotiating tool, a better example might be Emily Maynard whom the producers had to chase hard.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@GuardianAngel Thank you.
There you have it. There are several of the most recent and politically correct ways of handling the situation.

When has Peter ever said the right thing though? laugh out loud I feel like most things he said during the season sparked pages of discussion simply because they were considered weird or wrong. The guy is no politician, that's for sure. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:42 pm

Well, I'm sleuthing. I'm comparing what other's have said which are all similar and politically correct. During the show most of the things he said were IMO not condusive to being the next Bachelor. I didn't think he was getting a bachelor edit just by the things he was saying. If anyone wants to call that he can't say anything right, it's not my concern.

At this point all we have is a recent podcast where Peter said he hasn't been asked about being TB and is focused on moving on. Maybe we can get more media quotes from him in the next week or so, to compare with the podcast. That would be telling if things start to change in his favour.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:53 pm

mindless wrote:

When has Peter ever said the right thing though? laugh out loud I feel like most things he said during the season sparked pages of discussion simply because they were considered weird or wrong. The guy is no politician, that's for sure. JMO.

My post that you quoted doesn't even mention Peter in it. hehehe Nowhere is Peter mentioned.
My post says exactly: These are several of the most recent seasons of potential cast being asked. They are--Luke Pell, Ben Higgins and Chris. S. IMO they handled it politically correct.
The Luke Pell source was done July 29th. So he was no more or less in contention at that point than anyone else vying for that role in the fall of 2017.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:56 pm

Amethyst wrote:Assuming that Peter is either genuinely reluctant, and therefore hard to get, or is playing hard to get as a negotiating tool, a better example might be Emily Maynard whom the producers had to chase hard.

Yeah, I agree. It's not really an analogous situation with Chris, Ben, and Luke. Of the rumored people that turned it down - Roberto, Chris L, Chantal, and Reid - I don't think we ever got a quote saying straight up "I turned it down" or "they asked me, I'm probably not going to do it" (Roberto alluded to it on social media, much like Peter, and Chris L talked about it later).

I think at this point, people are going to believe what they want to believe and I don't think anyone will be convinced otherwise! I do personally think that Peter was asked and was their first choice. If he wasn't, I think this season would have been edited differently, the US article wouldn't have been all about Peter's heartbreak, and they wouldn't have sent their only other Bachelor potential to BIP. I also don't think that Fleiss would be going after Peter like this on Twitter and on People, since he's never done that with other contestants who were non-factors and weren't ever considered for the gig. He's been petty and bitter, which IMO, is a sure sign he's pissed because he thought Peter was a sure thing and now he's forced to scramble. And, who can blame him? He might have to make Dean or Wells the next Bachelor and try to convince America that they're catches and ready for marriage!! Toughest sell since Ben F. Poor guy, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
mindless wrote:

My post that you quoted doesn't even mention Peter in it. hehehe  Nowhere is Peter mentioned.
My post says exactly: These are several of the most recent seasons of potential cast being asked. They are--Luke Pell, Ben Higgins and Chris. S. IMO they handled it politically correct.  
The Luke Pell source was done July 29th. So he was no more or less in contention at that point than anyone else vying for that role in the fall of 2017.

So what? Peter saying he hasn't been asked was the topic of discussion. *EDIT* It's just because you used the words 'politically correct' which is not something I'd associate with this particular candidate. I just wanted to point that out.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:12 pm

mindless wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
mindless wrote:

My post that you quoted doesn't even mention Peter in it. hehehe  Nowhere is Peter mentioned.

So what? Peter saying he hasn't been asked was the topic of discussion. *EDIT* It's just because you used the words 'politically correct' which is not something I'd associate with this particular candidate. I just wanted to point that out.

Excuse me?
So what?
When you quote someone, you are referencing them. That is so what. There is nothing hysterical about a member responding to a post they have been quoted in.
Peter is not even the topic of discussion--it's potential TB22.
If the words politically correct triggered a point of discussion than that could be your reply with out making it a personal attack.
Thank you.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:13 pm

I'm so confused right now; was he not asked or did he turn it down? Or is all speculation? I believe Peter in this if he says he wasn't asked I think that's the truth. I think he was being considered but somewhere along the way that changed. I do think they want him but he's going to have to play by there rules. Quite frankly as time goes on I'm moving towards anyone but Peter, he's to exhausting for me.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05