Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by TLTF on Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:00 am

So how many guys are left now ? Do we have their names ?
avatar
TLTF

Posts : 1422
Join date : 2017-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Beagle on Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:01 am

@sportsfan76 wrote:I believe he is home.  Iggy is following him on IG.  Anthony's IG is private.

Wow, I thought he would last a little longer hmmm . Oh well, maybe BIP. Something went down in SC per RS, I hope it didn't involve him as a villain. scratch
avatar
Beagle

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2011-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:05 am

@brownravens wrote:He just accepted my friend request

same!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:06 am

It seems like he was sent home during the group date on Sunday? Filming started in Denmark on Saturday so the rose ceremony isn't for another 18-20 hours and according to RS Monday was a 1-on-1 and I don't think he would get a second 1-on-1 so quickly.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:08 am

pvpr wrote:It seems like he was sent home during the group date on Sunday? Filming started in Denmark on Saturday so the rose ceremony isn't for another 18-20 hours and according to RS Monday was a 1-on-1 and I don't think he would get a second 1-on-1 so quickly.

maybe even a 2 on 1

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by brownravens on Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:10 am

Could've been a 2 on 1 too...
avatar
brownravens

Posts : 669
Join date : 2016-09-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:11 am

But RS has photos of Monday's date, which was in a public place, and he said it was a 1-on-1. Whenever there's a 2-on-1 it's always in a private place and it's always the last date of the episode so IMO the schedule for Denmark was Saturday - 1-on-1, Sunday - GD, Monday - 1-on-1. IMO there was a 2-on-1 in episode 5 but not episode 6.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by mercieme on Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:13 am

@pvpr just to note that the order they shoot the episode is not always the order they show it on TV. This has been the case in many seasons as recent as Jojo's season...jmo.

mercieme

Posts : 6269
Join date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by brownravens on Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:14 am

Elan is also currently tweeting so must've been a late night...

JoJo had a Ep 6 2 on 1 and an Ep 4, Nick had 5 and 6 I believe
avatar
brownravens

Posts : 669
Join date : 2016-09-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by julychild on Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:15 am

pvpr wrote:But RS has photos of Monday's date, which was in a public place, and he said it was a 1-on-1. Whenever there's a 2-on-1 it's always in a private place and it's always the last date of the episode so IMO the schedule for Denmark was Saturday - 1-on-1, Sunday - GD, Monday - 1-on-1. IMO there was a 2-on-1 in episode 5 but not episode 6.


...or no 2-on-1. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall a 2-on-1 on Andi's season. Maybe same for this season.

julychild

Posts : 3508
Join date : 2012-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by mercieme on Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:15 am

@julychild wrote:
pvpr wrote:But RS has photos of Monday's date, which was in a public place, and he said it was a 1-on-1. Whenever there's a 2-on-1 it's always in a private place and it's always the last date of the episode so IMO the schedule for Denmark was Saturday - 1-on-1, Sunday - GD, Monday - 1-on-1. IMO there was a 2-on-1 in episode 5 but not episode 6.

...or no 2-on-1. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall a 2-on-1 on Andi's season. Maybe same for this season.

Correct, none on Andi's season.

mercieme

Posts : 6269
Join date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by julychild on Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:19 am

@mercieme wrote:@pvpr just to note that the order they shoot the episode is not always the order they show it on TV. This has been the case in many seasons as recent as Jojo's season...jmo.

Which episode in Jojo's season are you referring to? As far as we know, the order they film the preceding episodes, before HTD's, is the same in which they show them.

julychild

Posts : 3508
Join date : 2012-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum