SELECT CONTENT

Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Empty Re: Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by hae1001 Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:23 pm

Rs didnt say that the photo he received of the 1 on 1 in denmark was from monday, he said he received it yesterday. Due to the time difference i wonder if the said photo was from the day before? Also, ben z from Kaitlyn's season got the week 2 1 on 1, and he was eliminated episode 6. Does anyone remember if it was during the group date or if kaitlyn did it at therose ceremony?
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Empty Re: Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:46 pm

I guess i was wrong about Anthony making it to the HTD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:47 pm

the 3rd chicago guy to go home:(

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:50 pm

mobyz wrote:I guess i was wrong about Anthony making it to the HTD.

I never saw him going on HTD. But he was in my Top 6 ! Wondering what went wrong...

#TeamPeter Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 1f495
#TeamRachel Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:52 pm

@TLTF you and I are both wondering. I did not see him winning but maybe #6

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:07 pm

@reason Yep exactly, me too!

#TeamPeter Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 1f495
#TeamRachel Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:55 pm

I've worked in an executive admin. position with attys for 18 years and attorneys might not desire an equal partner as far as career, but the partner must be able to stand their own in social settings. Further, since this is the husband he needs a career to be proud of. Hopefully that makes sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:00 pm

Islandgal wrote:I've worked in an executive admin. position with attys for 18 years and attorneys might not desire an equal partner as far as career, but the partner must be able to stand their own in social settings. Further, since this is the husband he needs a career to be proud of. Hopefully that makes sense.

It makes total sense! That's why Peter would be a good choice imo hihi

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:05 pm

Anthony just posted a video in his story! He has no chill haha I wonder how long it will stay up Smiley

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 17, 2017 11:11 am

Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 1600x640-Q90_770cbb36483a2c15ad55e7e6679adc3b

Anthony

Height: 6'3''

Tattoos: No

Would you describe yourself more as "the party starter," "the wingman" or "the laid back one?" I'm more of the laid back one that turns into the party starter as the night goes on.

What are your best attributes? I'm reliable and self-sufficient, emotionally intelligent, and generally very positive.

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? Taking a job to teach English in Indonesia with minimal preparation.

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? My mom. I wish I could see the world as she does to understand her better.

If you were stranded on a desert island, what would it be made of? Probably those flesh-eating plants from Life of Pi.

What is your greatest achievement to date? Getting a Fulbright Grant to teach in the Ivory Coast.

What are your top 3 favorite movies? The Iron Giant, Moonlight, The Matrix

What is your favorite all-time book and why? Tough. The most recent is The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle, by Haruki Murakami. It's like a dream I don't want to wake up from.

What's the wildest thing you've done in the bedroom? I'll just say I have virtually no limits once that connection is there.

What is your ideal mate's personality like? Curious. Able to laugh at silly things, but also hold her own in an intellectual conversation.
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 1:46 pm

Some of his answers are really nice! Let's see how he comes off onscreen.

Back to top Go down

Post by ygritte Tue May 23, 2017 7:05 pm

Just finished rewatching ep 1 (sans wine  laugh out loud ) and Anthony is super dreamy! I was sold when I read his bio, but he's also got a wonderful on-screen presence. Loved what I saw from his entrance and brief 1-1 time with Rachel - thoughtful, handsome, the total package

ygritte

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+12
Ladybug82
hae1001
coolangel
julychild
brownravens