Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by LeapofFaith on Wed May 24, 2017 11:05 am

This guy is dreamy eyedrool is it just me or are Rachel's guys the best looking bunch I have seen in awhile!!!!
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by lexforlife on Wed May 24, 2017 11:27 am

Is not just you. IMO, Rachel has a lot of goodlooking guys and a lot of them have actual careers too (That is rare for this show!)
lexforlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle on Sat May 27, 2017 3:55 am

I thought he looked so handsome the first time I saw him with the cowboy hat riding the horse beatingheart , he also has such a sexy voice peace, but according to Mills, the producer, there's a guy with a tragic story (other than Josiah) that turns out to be crazy. Well, Anthony's younger brother also committed suicide, so now I'm thinking things with Anthony are not going to end up well on the show. hmmm
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by reason on Sat May 27, 2017 4:00 am

@Beagle No, dont say that please they would not go there, would they?
reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle on Sat May 27, 2017 4:05 am

@reason wrote:@Beagle No, dont say that please they would not go there, would they?

Mills said it in the podcast. He said there was someone else with a very tragic story but he turns out to be crazy later on, unless there's yet a third guy with a tragic story as well, no idea . I think Anthony left after the South Carolina GD. I really like him too, but I don't think he's going to get a good edit. hmmm
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sat May 27, 2017 4:07 am

Mills has been known to not get things exactly correct and say things off color. So everything can not be taken verbatim. IMO

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 27279

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild on Sat May 27, 2017 4:17 am

@Beagle wrote:
@reason wrote:@Beagle No, dont say that please they would not go there, would they?

Mills said it in the podcast. He said there was someone else with a very tragic story but he turns out to be crazy later on, unless there's yet a third guy with a tragic story as well, no idea . I think Anthony left after the South Carolina GD. I really like him too, but I don't think he's going to get a good edit. hmmm

Will's brother also passed unexpectedly. I think last year, but not sure. Anyway, I hope they don't take advantage of their stories to make anyone look bad...but who am I kidding.

*edited*
There is also Jack Stone. (my money is on Jack)

Last edited by julychild on Sat May 27, 2017 5:24 am; edited 2 times in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle on Sat May 27, 2017 4:21 am

Didn't they take advantage of that girl, Kelsey (?), the widow that went on a 2 on 1 date with Ashley I?
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by reason on Sat May 27, 2017 4:23 am

I am not looking forward to see him go sicko. Damn why do I like this show?? Tell me
reason

Back to top Go down

Post by dee on Wed May 31, 2017 3:03 am

For those who grew up watching the show, Anthony is totally That's so Raven's dad with a dash of Predator laugh out loud laugh out loud All credits goes out to this lady who came up with the name. I just can't unsee it now laugh out loud laugh out loud

I think his 1-1 will only be on the air for 5 minutes because there seems to be a lot to cover this next episode (including the drama with Eric).
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle on Wed May 31, 2017 5:58 am

@dee wrote:For those who grew up watching the show, Anthony is totally That's so Raven's dad with a dash of Predator laugh out loud laugh out loud All credits goes out to this lady who came up with the name. I just can't unsee it now laugh out loud laugh out loud

I think his 1-1 will only be on the air for 5 minutes because there seems to be a lot to cover this next episode (including the drama with Eric).

That's one of the funniest recaps I've ever heard . Bryan is Dracula and DeMario is Tyler Perry's head. laugh out loud
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum