SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 10 of 53 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 31 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Ash2214 Thu 13 Apr - 21:14

Yeah, I don't get that article? They either left out a lot of stuff or they added a few things as weird as that sounds.

JoJo did say in an interview that she was happy for Nick and good for him that he was able to get out of the contract with the Bachelor. I think she was hinting at the fact that Fleiss let him do it and he didn't let her do it. Every major outlet, like E!, Us Weekly and People had her as a contestant and all of sudden she wasn't on it. 

I can appreciate that she's said how happy she is Nick got to do it, how supportive Vanessa is of him, and that DWTS doesn't kill a relationship. It's up to the couple to make it work. Take notes, Kaitlyn laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu 13 Apr - 21:22

Unless I see something concrete indicating that JoJo was in talks with DWTS or she says such, I can not interpret that. All I can interpret is her saying she was unable to do it.
It could be something as simple as Nick's contract did not stipulate any restrictions to doing other shows--as Ben's contract. I'm not sure.
What I am thinking is the TB contract does not sound like it is as restrictive as the 'Ette contract.
I guess unless the cast are forthcoming regarding their contracts or the public is able to view such, we may never know details.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu 13 Apr - 21:25

Mommyof2 wrote:FWIW, I'm so glad she didn't do DWTS.  
So am I. While it seems to be working fine for Nick & V, Jordan’s work would have made I so much harder for JoJo and him to develop their relationship.

Apart from that, yes, she did sign a contract that gave TPTB power over her, but what she is saying is that they should leave it to the couples to decide what is best for them, and that there is an inequality that needs to be corrected – “My hope in speaking out is that future Bachelorettes are given the same opportunity as Bachelors”

She is basically saying what Kaitlyn said, but in a more mature and gracious way. I think it might have some effect, not on Fleiss & co, but on their superiors at ABC who definitely don’t want to look sexist.
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu 13 Apr - 21:31

Yeah, JoJo isn't really going into detail like Kaitlyn did. It seems like she simply said "I would have done it" and then seems to comment on Kaitlyn's situation and how just in general it should be equal opportunity, which I agree with. It was a mature way to respond to that question. I do wonder what the differences are between the bachelor contract and the bachelorette contracts.

JoJo isn't going crazy saying she was offered a DWTS contract and trashing Nick like the bachelorette before JoJo did. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu 13 Apr - 21:49

JoJo is always so gracious IMO. She hasn't been treated fairly by TPTB either IMO (editing/ATFR/etc) but she doesn't throw tantrums and goes about living her life happily with Jordan IMO. The ship has sailed for me to be a JoJo-Jordan fan but I truly hope they make it if only so that JoJo always has that smile on her face.JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 1f60d Smiley

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri 14 Apr - 18:40

Today on Twitter, Luke R confirms that a podcast is in the works with Jordan. I guess we'll keep our ears open for the launch date. This would be awesome when it happens.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri 14 Apr - 19:23

vernie113 wrote:Today on Twitter, Luke R confirms that a podcast is in the works with Jordan. I guess we'll keep our ears open for the launch date. This would be awesome when it happens.

I'm confused. Like Jordan is getting his own podcast? Or he is going on a podcast with Luke?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri 14 Apr - 19:28

sosleepy wrote:
vernie113 wrote:Today on Twitter, Luke R confirms that a podcast is in the works with Jordan. I guess we'll keep our ears open for the launch date. This would be awesome when it happens.

I'm confused. Like Jordan is getting his own podcast? Or he is going on a podcast with Luke?
Luke (Rodgers) and Jordan are starting a podcast together.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri 14 Apr - 19:29

sosleepy wrote:

Luke and Jordan will be getting their own podcast together. Luke already works for 24-7 Sports and CBS and Jordan is with the SEC Network and ESPN, so it makes sense. It works out well since it's not a live radio show like Jordan did this winter. They can record it separately, edit it, and then share it each week.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri 14 Apr - 19:36

Do we know whether it is an ESPN/SEC driven podcast? Or is this something that the brothers conceptualized themselves and want to do independently of their employers?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri 14 Apr - 19:38

@aviej not enough information yet about it. Luke just mentioned it today on Twitter when someone asked him if he had a radio show. Both brothers work for majors networks though, so it will of course need to be approved by their employers either way. It seems like it was.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri 14 Apr - 20:16

Ok great to know. Thanks Ash. Certainly won't hurt with getting the Rodgers name out there more. This opportunity, together with his current SEC job would assist in positioning him well for future projects. And as you mentioned the podcast would give him more flexibility than a radio show.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 53 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 31 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+47
whit90
mizzoufan
Mella13
puppiesandkittens
Stacia620