Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 11 of 53 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 32 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by vernie113 on 16/4/2017, 17:05

Happy Easter to everyone!!!!

vernie113

Female Posts : 977
Join date : 2016-11-24
Location : Toronto

Back to top Go down

Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by aviej on 19/4/2017, 05:32

That moment when JoJo's exes are at the red carpet taking fan pics with celebrities, and her fiancé is actually interviewing the said celebrities for Extra laugh out loud
avatar
aviej

Posts : 2207
Join date : 2014-08-08

Back to top Go down

Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel on 20/4/2017, 15:04

We will not tolerate inexcusable behaviour towards our members. If you have an issue with a post, and you cannot respond without involving the poster themselves, there are three options, leave, respond within the rules or we will in future, issue a 3 day ban.

There have been pages of posts deleted because we aren't going to waste a few hours editing and re organizing a thread where the rules weren't followed to begin with.

We apologize to those who's post were within the rules, however they may have been quoted in a post that was not within the rules. Therefore, all of them were deleted.

Thanks to @Kashathediva.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

PINKHEART
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43923
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Julie81 on 21/4/2017, 23:29

I'm behind.....way behind obviously. Are Jojo and Jordan moving to LA?
avatar
Julie81

Posts : 674
Join date : 2016-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Ash2214 on 21/4/2017, 23:58

@Julie81 wrote:I'm behind.....way behind obviously. Are Jojo and Jordan moving to LA?
Nope. They still live full time in Dallas. Becca foolishly, IMO, said in an interview a couple of months ago that these two were potentially looking to rent a place in LA so that when they go out there for business they don't have to stay in a hotel or with Becca. Becca did reiterate though that Dallas is home for them and they wouldn't want to be in LA full time. 

JoJo has been going out there every few weeks to do work for Extra. A few weeks ago she was only there for 24 hours with Jordan. This time it's been a few days.

Ash2214

Posts : 6040
Join date : 2014-04-28

Back to top Go down

Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Julie81 on 22/4/2017, 00:45

@Ash2214 wrote:
@Julie81 wrote:I'm behind.....way behind obviously. Are Jojo and Jordan moving to LA?
Nope. They still live full time in Dallas. Becca foolishly, IMO, said in an interview a couple of months ago that these two were potentially looking to rent a place in LA so that when they go out there for business they don't have to stay in a hotel or with Becca. Becca did reiterate though that Dallas is home for them and they wouldn't want to be in LA full time. 

JoJo has been going out there every few weeks to do work for Extra. A few weeks ago she was only there for 24 hours with Jordan. This time it's been a few days.

Oh ok I gotcha! Thank you so much!! I didn't think they would move seeing as how they just bought that house in Dallas.
avatar
Julie81

Posts : 674
Join date : 2016-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by vernie113 on 22/4/2017, 03:44

I see them making a happy life in Dallas surrounded by loving family and friends. Jordan has obviously been accepted by Jojo's family as part of their close knit family especially Ben. They have found someone who treats Jojo like his queen, whose well being and interests are his priority, who will defend her and take very good care of her like it is his mission in life. I am also sure that Jordan is Jojo's lifetime partner and would go to great lengths to please him in all aspects of their life. I sincerely believe both found the love of their lives. She is very supportive of him in achieving his life's ambitions and extremely proud of all his accomplishments. They truly belong together forever.

vernie113

Female Posts : 977
Join date : 2016-11-24
Location : Toronto

Back to top Go down

Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by sosleepy on 22/4/2017, 03:58

@Julie81 wrote:
@Ash2214 wrote:
@Julie81 wrote:I'm behind.....way behind obviously. Are Jojo and Jordan moving to LA?
Nope. They still live full time in Dallas. Becca foolishly, IMO, said in an interview a couple of months ago that these two were potentially looking to rent a place in LA so that when they go out there for business they don't have to stay in a hotel or with Becca. Becca did reiterate though that Dallas is home for them and they wouldn't want to be in LA full time. 

JoJo has been going out there every few weeks to do work for Extra. A few weeks ago she was only there for 24 hours with Jordan. This time it's been a few days.

Oh ok I gotcha! Thank you so much!! I didn't think they would move seeing as how they just bought that house in Dallas.


No huge deal here, and not saying it changes much... but pretty sure JoJo and Jordan are just renting their place.

sosleepy

Posts : 4134
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by aviej on 22/4/2017, 04:15

^Is there evidence that they are renting? And if that's the case, wouldn't it have been easier to rent a furnished place rather than rent a completely empty one and have to literally buy everything to furnish it? I got the distinct impression that they bought the house. I could be wrong, but that's my firm belief, IMO.
avatar
aviej

Posts : 2207
Join date : 2014-08-08

Back to top Go down

Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Ash2214 on 22/4/2017, 04:21

A little birdie told me that they started out renting it and then in the fall they officially bought it and got it furnished.

There was a post here, however, that state records showed them not owning property. I'm not sure what goes into that sort of stuff and truthfully, I'm not going to dig and try to find a state record laugh out loud either way, it's a really cute, starter house for them!


Last edited by Ash2214 on 22/4/2017, 04:22; edited 2 times in total

Ash2214

Posts : 6040
Join date : 2014-04-28

Back to top Go down

Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by sosleepy on 22/4/2017, 04:21

I'm pretty sure there are property records somewhere detailing its rented property. Idk though. It's all public record I'm sure if someone has the want or desire to look it up. I think most people furnish their own rental properties these days. Especially people with high end taste getting comped for magazine spreads and such. 

Like I said, not a huge deal either way. I'd actually think they were smart NOT to buy property together last August when they'd been together only 2 hot seconds. Sounds incredibly reasonable and smart to me.

sosleepy

Posts : 4134
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by umngirl on 22/4/2017, 04:24

@aviej wrote:^Is there evidence that they are renting? And if that's the case, wouldn't it have been easier to rent a furnished place rather than rent a completely empty one and have to literally buy everything to furnish it? I got the distinct impression that they bought the house. I could be wrong, but that's my firm belief, IMO.

Official property records show they aren't the owner. It's been owned by someone else since early 2015
avatar
umngirl

Female Posts : 19473
Join date : 2011-05-25
Age : 27
Location : On a Volleyball Court

Back to top Go down

Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 53 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 32 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum