SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 29 of 53 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 41 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:12 pm

My God. Gag me. I would puke if she and Ben somehow got together laugh out loud

Honestly, my thoughts are they got into a disagreement earlier in the day, JoJo didn't go out with them, and Jordan being a little flirty at the bar made it worse for her and someone reached out to JoJo last night, she didn't have much information, and lost it on him hence the unfollows. If that's what happened, to be fair, I would freak out too if someone reached out to me and said my fiancé was maybe flirting with women in a bar with his friends while I wasn't there. They refollowed each other at 5am, so they must have been up talking about it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:16 pm

Ash2214 wrote:My God. Gag me. I would puke if she and Ben somehow got together laugh out loud

Honestly, my thoughts are they got into a disagreement earlier in the day, JoJo didn't go out with them, and Jordan being a little flirty at the bar made it worse for her and someone reached out to JoJo last night, she didn't have much information, and lost it on him hence the unfollows. If that's what happened, to be fair, I would freak out too if someone reached out to me and said my fiancé was maybe flirting with women in a bar with his friends while I wasn't there. They refollowed each other at 5am, so they must have been up talking about it.
And to expand, I bet they were arguing that he was ignoring her or not giving her enough attention because his friends were around. Pretty much, I can start to write fan fiction now I think rofl hehehe

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:17 pm

Boshem wrote:For the sh!tz and giggles, Jordan and Lauren? Ahahahah nah I'm kidding. Oddly I trust Jordan cause he has way more to lose in this relationship IMO

I thought this said Jojo and Lauren and I was INTRIGUED laugh out loud Something kinda similar happened on bachelor australia but this would be so much juicier because Lauren was F1 and Jojo was 'ette. Would easily become the most scandalous thing to ever happen with the US version.

It's a HARD pass on a BenJo redux for me.

All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:23 pm

Ben & Jojo would be a terribly worse couple than Lauren & Ben. Jojo needs constant attention and so does Ben, those two would clash so fast in the real world. I'm gagging thinking about it.

Jojo is so predictable that we already know what the fight was about laugh out loud
These two won't grace our social media feeds for a while IMO

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:26 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Maybe they break up and Jo gets with Ben. laugh out loud

Too soon?
Wouldn't that be something? Like a weird-er version of Jason and Molly laugh out loud
That relationship would never work, IMO. JoJo and Jordan are way more compatible, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:26 pm

bleuberry wrote:FWIW it's Jordan I don't really trust yet. I tend to think JoJo didn't unfollow him because he touched a woman's back while leaning closely to talk with her. JMO.

I tend to agree with you. I never trusted Jordan when he was on the show... and no it was not just because of what RS said - it was more all the other stuff that I read (IG, tweets, comments in blogs etc.) they came from too many sources that were all so different from one another - that where there is smoke there is fire. Now despite that - I will say post show there hasn't been anything Jordan has done that has given me pause. J/J really surprised me post show in how they have dealt with negativity. Do I think that this picture means that he cheated on JoJo - absolutely not - but it does give me pause and what gives me way more pause is the following/unfollowing of each other.

Not saying they are going to break up - but the following/unfollowing business isn't what I would call a "good sign". Hopefully they can work it out.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:47 pm

I have to believe that the following/unfollowing is more than just the SM video. Both JoJo and Jordan are SM savvy so clearly they knew the drama that would follow their actions.
IMO the ticking time bomb in their relationship is JoJo's past history with cheaters and Jordan's past history with cheating. Based on the JoJo I have seen....IMO there is probably always an element of worry when Jordan is out of her sight. That lack of trust is corrosive in a relationship IMO. Jordan seems like he will rebel eventually if he feels smothered. IMO last nights antics highlight cracks in the relationship but not necessary doomsday. It will be interesting to see what happens next.

I had a laugh at the Ben and JoJo scenario. Only because I would enjoy round two with Ben and JoJo's brothers.laugh out loud  
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:00 pm

I think these two are both fighters and I think they would fight and do everything possible to make a relationship work before they decide to split ways. Whatever the issues, I hope that it is has been resolved and that there is no looking back from henceforth.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:03 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Why is Becca getting the blame for Jojo and Jordan immaturely unfollowing each other? I fully believe JoJo can be messy all on her own without any help. Jmo

Yeah, talk about random. I know some people don't like Becca, but she's managed to handle her own breakup completely in private with zero drama, never unfollowed Robert or vice versa and they're still liking each other's IG posts. She's the last person I'd accuse of trying to start any pettiness between other people. I've always seen her as a peacemaker more than anything and she's been nothing but supportive of Jordan. JMO.

I also suspect there are some trust issues at play here. I would totally understand since JoJo's been cheated on before and Jordan has a reputation, a very public one at that. Even at ATFR, she said something about choosing to trust Jordan rather than any rumours because he's never given her any reason not to trust him. If he starts giving her reason to doubt, then I can see things unravelling pretty quickly. I hope not, because they've seemed so happy until now, but I must admit I felt uncomfortable seeing that video of Jordan. Leaning in I can understand, if it's noisy, but having your hand flat on a woman's bare back like that seems a bit too touchy feely to me, unless of course she's a totally platonic friend of his and it didn't even occur to him that he should've kept a distance. I just don't want JoJo to get hurt again. sad

The unfollowing and refollowing is stupid in any case. Way to call attention to your issues. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:08 pm

I hope whatever happens, she has her spirit and dignity in tact! Honestly, I only payed attention and grew to like Jordan, because of her. If they are dunzo at some point, especially for bad reasons, peace out to me checking up on him TBH.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:11 pm

Jordan is attached to her hip IMO. He is seldom seen out with the guys, unless it's for work, let a lone in a bar in the middle of the night whispering in someone's ear. They have been together for 1 yr? This isn't a couple that's been together for 20 yrs and can laugh at their hubby's flirting.

For me at this age, I wouldn't care if I totally was committed and trusted my guy, but we are talking about Jordan who has had his share of accusations, and Jordan who from what I've read, has never been out in public like that surrounded by women in a bar at 3am without JoJo nearby. The first time, or the very few times ( because I don't know if he ever did this before) and now this is splashed all over SM.

That's why I can see why JoJo would freak out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:15 pm

IMO Jordan has tried real hard to be the best for her. It hasn't been easy for him but he did everything for her. He has really grown on me. I'm sure he will handle everything in the best way possible.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 53 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 41 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+47
whit90
mizzoufan
Mella13
puppiesandkittens
Stacia620