SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 5 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Boshem Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:46 pm

@aviej I want to say Jordan and Aaron were closer before the fallout because they had more in common. Aaron was Jordan's cheerleader/mentor/'coach like figure' it almost seemed like through some of the interviews I've seen of them talking about eachother/their bond/brotherhood. Aaron and Jordan used to train together preparing Jordan for his hopeful career so I'm happy in that aspect. I hope they reconcile and Aaron doesn't hold anything against Jordan for making the issue as public as it has been. But at this time Aaron doesn't really have anyone else so I think it's almost bound to happen. I hope they all fly out to Chico for a reunion Smiley

Boshem

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by aviej Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:51 pm

@Boshem Yes, I get that impression too - that he may have been closer to Aaron prior to this mess. I also think that a Chico trip would be on the horizon soon. Knowing how private Aaron is about his personal life, and how Jordan never posts anything when he's in Chico, I'm sure fans no clue as to when that meet happen though - which is how it should be, IMO. I can't imagine how Darla would feel as a mother to have her whole clan reunited. I'm just really hopeful for this family. I think they are all good people.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:56 pm

Jordan is also pretty private in retrospect. He's been pretty quiet since the bachelorette has aired, only showing aspects of his life / work. The whole family seems to enjoy the private life, which j respect. I also think they are good people. I personally hope they keep the reconciliation quiet and maybe next year the family pops up at a game. I don't want this reunion to be taken from every media outlet making it less special IMO. Family issues suck and especially when everyone knows.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:08 pm

That's the truth.  He was pretty uncomfortable during the whole "Aaron grilling" on the HTD.  Zoom in on two empty chairs.  *smh*   Rolling Eyes no no
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:13 pm

I am hoping the best for this family.

Does Jordan's Dad have Braces? That is so cool! You are never too old to improve your smile handwave
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:18 pm

Yes, he does. I had braces when I was a teenager, but both of my parents had them as an adult.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:24 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jojo-fletcher-talked-aaron-rodgers-family-rift-before-olivia-munn-split-w475659 Jojo knew about the split laugh out loud

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:30 pm

I am still mad at TPTB to exploit the family rift. Granted Jordan had to give JoJo a heads up prior to visiting his family, the producers could have simply edited out that section which gave the full explanation for Aaron's absence. And we never would have had the media circus that followed. But no, they are willing to exploit a personal, private family matter for their gain. They just have no moral compass at all! As much as I love their shows, I despise this aspect of production, TBH.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:34 pm

I hope none of the parties involved talk about the rift and/or a possible reconciliation. It's truly no one's business. JMO

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 5 87b72b10 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 5 86669110 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:36 pm

I 100% agree and they played this all the way to ATFR. As if they couldn't have just not brought up the issue at all. Jordan was clearly uncomfortable and didn't know what to do after that.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:36 pm

In preparation for my future shipping, I think I need to rewatch Jordan and JoJo with fresh eyes. laugh out loud Think I can get away with just JoJo/Jordan parts? I don't think I can sit through her army of f***bois for a second time.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:38 pm

I love JoJo's response in the interview. State your love for Jordan and his family and keep the rest private. 

If a reconciliation is going to happen or it's already in the process of it, I expect it will be kept private for quite a while. Now is a good time. Aaron is in the off season and Jordan's work with ESPN/The SEC Network should be on the slower side in May and June. I hope this takes place in Chico.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+47
whit90
mizzoufan
Mella13
puppiesandkittens
Stacia620