Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by lipsis on Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Banner credit: Umngirl

FolLOWE on SOCIAL MEDIA

Sean's Twitter: @SeanLowe09
Sean's Instagram: @seanloweksu
Sean's Facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Catherine's Twitter: @clmgiudici
Catherine's Instagram: @catherinegiudici
Catherine's Facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Catherine's Pinterest: @GayaMcSnuggs
Lowe Furniture Line Instagram: @homebyseanandcatherine

LOWE WEBSITES
Lowe Co Stationary: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No917 Clothing: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sean's Blog: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LOWE'S APPEARANCE SCHEDULE

Events are hyperlinked. Click on the event to visit their website for more information.

PUBLIC

TELEVISION AND MEDIA
Winter 2018 ~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SAMUEL THOMAS APPEARANCE
July 2, 2016

Important Dates
January 18 ~ Smith's Birthday
January 20 ~ Saylor's Birthday
January 26 ~ Sean and Catherine's Wedding Anniversary
February 17 ~ Crista'a Birthday
March 7 ~ Jay's Birthday
March10 ~ Grandma Lola's Birthday
April 2 ~ Andrew's Birthday
April 29 ~ Catherine's Birthday
June 9 ~ Ashby's Birthday
July 2 ~ Samuel's Birthday
August 13 ~ Monica's Birthday
September 12 ~ Sherry's Birthday
September 15 ~ Kensington Birthday
October 19 ~ Cynthia's Birthday
October 19 ~ Madeley's Birthday
October 24 ~ Shay's Birthday
November 16 ~ Sean's Birthday
November 17 ~ Sean and Catherine's Engagement Anniversary
December 6 ~ Lola's Birthday
December 17 ~ India's Birthday
December 23 ~ Ellie's Birthday

All old threads here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:26 pm; edited 15 times in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by lipsis on Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:43 pm

Bring overs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Daily dose of Samuel

I planted my Cards That Grow and this is what sprouted. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm dead

"On my way to steal ya girl." by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:He's such a romantic laugh out loud

Picnic with my lady this afternoon. I'd eat her face off if it were legal. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by lipsis on Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:19 pm

Catherine's not at home tonight. Pretty much been doing this for two hours now. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:37 pm

According to her IG story, Catherine is back rehearsing with the band for Sunday worship at FC. So glad she's singing again as I know she really loved doing it.

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
umngirl

Female Posts : 19495

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:02 am

And this was just about two months ago. Sammy is growing like a weed.
My Saturday nights don't look like they used to. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:56 am

I would never get any work done. Smiley

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:23 pm

You never know what you'll find when you are flipping through IG stories. Thanks @Wayfair. Looks like tomorrow is the big day for the debut of Home by Sean and Catherine Lowe

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:31 pm

So excited for this!

Now I just need a house big enough for the pit. laugh out loud
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:32 pm

^^^ Maybe they make a mini-pit.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:35 pm

I have enough room for a pit...so long as I don't need anything else in the room.. laugh out loud

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:38 pm

I'll settle for a mini-pit.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum