Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by lipsis on Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:30 am

My dear talkative Seancatters, there has been a slight alteration to this thread. More specifically to this threads number. We have long been using a bogus number because we frankly didn't know how many Fan Forum Twitter/IG we have gone through.

Thanks to GuardianAngel who has straightened out our archives and dug out her calculator and determined what number we actually are.

Welcome to thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Samuel is sending extra goo's and gaa's your way. We appreciate you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by Sprite on Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:34 am

WOW! We sure like them.

Can you imagine the number by the time Samuel is the Bachelor?
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:37 am

^^^ that just made my heart skip a beat. Perish the thought of this silly show being around then...or me for that matter. laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:39 am

^^^Something to live for! rofl
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:42 am

^^^ or not rofl

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil on Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:46 am

Only 28 or so years to go.....

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat on Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:00 am

I'll be watching from ( I hope) above by that time. Go get em Samuel!
smartcat

Female Posts : 9593

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:04 am

Bachelor 50: Second Generation featuring Samuel Lowe laugh out loud laugh out loud

But in all seriousness, that's a ridiculous amount of threads in just over four years.
umngirl

Female Posts : 19531

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 on Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'll be watching from ( I hope) above by that time. Go get em Samuel!

Haha I might make it but if not, I'd join you up there and have a party..or two! bestbud!

Happy Sunday!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:06 pm

Someone is excited to see his mama sing at church.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source: @seanloweksu IG story
umngirl

Female Posts : 19531

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:55 pm

Nah, he's not really THAT excited.

Sean's IG story

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:53 pm

Came home from the gym and found this on the sofa. Have you ever seen so much love in one picture? by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum