SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 52 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by deeliciouz Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:42 pm

OMGosh! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He's getting so big and grown! And lookie! Teef! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 52 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by SeanCatTristaRyanfan Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:02 pm

^ Samuel is even being fed broccoli now too (in another earlier recent pic of him that Cat posted) and he seems to love it so good for him picking up on healthy food like that already. I can never really stomache veggie when I was much younger for some reason since I always had more of a sweet tooth back then but this child just seems special and genuinely unfussy with his food hee even at this tender age.

SeanCatTristaRyanfan

Female Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:11 pm

laugh out loud

Seanloweksu: Zero chance Samuel grows up to be normal

Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:03 pm

Be sure to look directly under "A moment alone" laugh out loud

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:47 pm

Jungle gym Sean.
Source: Sean's IG story

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:27 pm

^^ haha that's awesome!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:37 pm

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 52 3806527698 those are great! Great form of exercise dancing to kid's shows! That's why she's looking great! Love the jungle gym. Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 52 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:49 pm

haha wait until Samuel is able talk and move around a bit more he will join right along with her! Party!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:07 pm

Sweet babies

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:22 pm

He always looks so big next to Cat but still little next to Sean.

They really need to get working on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so Samuel getting so big so fast isn't so jarring.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:06 am

He is only one year old and he looks to be half the size of Catherine. If he continues like this, by the time he's two, he'll probably be as big as she is.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:21 am

He does look like his Daddy's kid. Little Cat will be towered over by both of them. She needs a petite little Kitten next, to balance out the family. 1ii1
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

+28
motheroffive
mprssdbyu
Diana
SeanCatTristaRyanfan
bleuberry