SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 53 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by smartcat Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:20 pm

He does look like his Daddy's kid. Little Cat will be towered over by both of them. She needs a petite little Kitten next, to balance out the family. 1ii1
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 53 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:52 pm

TGIF y'all

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:30 pm

Source

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:49 pm

Best thing to ever come from this show and haha!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Caption: The fact that this little boy is the result of me deciding to be on The Bachelor is absolutely mind blowing. Also, nowhere in my contract did it say this could be a possible outcome of the show and I feel like ABC should be held financially responsible for this kid. It's only fair.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:52 pm

He sure is by far the best thing from that stupid show. So is his mom and dad.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:43 pm

laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:30 pm

What a great laugh! Yup I think all Dads do have that, "are we going home yet face"
Sammy's just ahead of his time. So cute Catherine , thanks for sharing.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:57 pm

I must say, Samuel has quite the shoe wardrobe.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:11 pm

His shoes are better then mine! So cute!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:13 pm

^^ his entire wardrobe is better than mine.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:24 pm

Train away SeanCat

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

+28
motheroffive
mprssdbyu
Diana
SeanCatTristaRyanfan
bleuberry