SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 75 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:45 pm

If Samuel is anything like my godson he is equal parts sad the balloon popped and also scared by the popping noise. But his cry face is even cute. Lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 75 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:00 pm

I think the balloon popping scared him. Someday, in the not too distant future, he'll think balloons popping is hilarious and want to pop them over and over and over and....

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:44 am

He's so tiny.

Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
seanloweksu  It’s frustrating for a trainer when the client doesn’t have the drive to succeed.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:11 pm

It's Sean's world and we're just grateful viewers. Too bad they don't have any fun. (more to come)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:21 pm

I'm gonna need them to be a family of pandas for Halloween.
Source: Cat's IG story

And that video is just too funny.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:21 pm

Gymnastics with Samuel Panda Lowe

@catherinegiudici IG story

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:40 pm

catherinegiudici  FRIDAY IS LIT

Last edited by lipsis on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:43 pm

Who's ridiculously excited for Halloween in a few weeks? handwave

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:46 pm

^^^ Me, me, me!!!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:29 pm

His panda costume is adorable!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:09 pm

Since I know I could use some cuteness today, here's some Samuel to make you smile.
Source: Sean's IG story

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:13 pm

From Mr Greasy Gears

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

+28
motheroffive
mprssdbyu
Diana
SeanCatTristaRyanfan
bleuberry