SELECT CONTENT

Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

adulting - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:57 am

Beautiful house. Do we know where they moved to? She mentions they left Chicago. Is that why Ashley was in the south for so long?

Credit: @Ashley Petta

ashleypettaTwo months ago we purchased our very first home! The decision to leave Chicago was a difficult decision to make but ultimately the best for our little growing family. We can’t wait to bring our baby girl home to our new house! Don’t miss the season finale of #mafshappilyeverafter tomorrow on @lifetimetv #adulting #partyofthree #pregnant #marriedatfirstsight #homeowners #citytosuburbs #chicago #suburbanlife

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

adulting - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by provenceguy Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:02 am

I think they just moved to the Chicago suburbs as they said they’d now be about an hour away from family.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:47 pm

Didn't Ashley say she was going to be induced at 38 weeks? That ought to be right about now?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:18 pm

Ashley and Anthony had their baby!  He posted an Instagram story, she was born Saturday, 3 weeks early

https://people.com/parents/anthony-damico-ashley-petta-welcome-daughter-mila-rose/
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:40 pm

Oh she’s just precious! (And little!)
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelei Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:52 am

Precious little baby girl!!
Lorelei
Lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:58 am

Oh my gosh, she's sooooooo sweet! Love the name too. Great couple, I liked them from the beginning. Wishing them lots of happiness and love with their new addition.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:34 am

Her name is lovely.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:12 am

Aww she's so adorable!! I love her name. They are my favorite MAFS couple and I am happy for them. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

adulting - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 12 8367-910 adulting - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 12 I_got_13 adulting - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 12 E5kqdm15 adulting - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:49 am

Anthony's sister, Alena D'Amico, is on The Voice!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:54 am

@provenceguy Wow! Good for her!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:31 am

@provenceguy wow I watch that show now have to keep an eye out! What episode is she appearing on? Hopefully she got a chair or two turned for her!

PS: Mila is so adorable in all the pictures they have been posting. PINKHEART

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

adulting - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 12 8367-910 adulting - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 12 I_got_13 adulting - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 12 E5kqdm15 adulting - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

+29
provenceguy
Sprite
Mustang19
pikake
Linds911