SELECT CONTENT

Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

smile - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:18 pm

http://people.com/tv/married-at-first-sight-anthony-damico-ashley-petta-chemistry/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

MAFS' Anthony D'Amico on His 'Great Chemistry' with Ashley Petta: 'She's an Absolute Knockout'

smile - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 3 Mafs-3

snipped...

The only thing I didn’t understand right away was Ashley’s relationship with her sister, Lauren. After Lauren mentioned that they hung out three to four days a week, I could tell they were obviously very close and it was nice to know that family was big for her, but more on that later in the season. ...snipped...

The best is yet to come!

Anthony

I'm thinking Ashley's sister is going to cause an issue, but on a good note, Anthony ends his blog with "The best is yet to come". Both blogs were enouraging!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

smile - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Brill Mon May 01, 2017 11:57 am

It's such a cute story that he had a dream about the letter A and a flashlight and then gave her a necklace with both on it.  

My fear is that the guys are so much younger at 25 and 26 but the experts see it differently. Smiley Hope her sister won't become a problem. :yes:

smile - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 3 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 01, 2017 1:28 pm

Of all the couples I hope she takes the experts advice and not talk to the family, mainly her sister, with any problems. I feel the sister will be a problem, but lets hope she gets over it.

Does the sister have a b/friend/husband? If not we need to find her one asap. laugh out loud

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon May 01, 2017 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon May 01, 2017 3:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Of all the couples I hope she takes the experts advice and not talk to the family, mainly her sister, with any problems. I feel the sister will be a problem, but lets hope she gets over it.

Does the sister have a b/friend/husband? If not we need to find her one asap. laugh out loud

Yes.. the sister is married with 2kids.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 01, 2017 3:30 pm

@Ruqibabe she is?? What the heck is she saying that she meets up with her 3-4 times a week. How does she have time to do that. I talk to my sister often during the week through email or text and see her often but not 3-4 times a week?

I find that strange.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kendrasasha Fri May 05, 2017 8:10 am

Am I the only one who has noticed the woman's comment under Anthony's picture on Instagram? His account is @adamico83 if you would like to see for yourselves. The picture I am talking about is the one of two people holding hands and his caption says that he took the picture while the wife was asleep, I noticed in the comments section a woman who is followed by Anthony then comments and says she thinks that's her hand (Can't remember exact words but that's what she meant). Could have been a joke or could be a spoiler that he is seeing someone else hopefully not, they are my favourite couple this season.

kendrasasha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 05, 2017 10:34 am

I'm pretty sure that's a joke. He wouldn't caption it taking a pic after marrying a stranger, plus I'm pretty sure that's her nail polish. These two are the cutest. I'm hoping they are still together. He's a teddy bear who appears to be in love already, too cute. And BTW his IG used to be private, it's now public!

smile - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 3 18253175_295174850905756_8432158757928042496_n

adamico83That time you married a stranger and took a pic of you holding her hand when she was sleeping.. # #throwbackwednesday #smile #marriedatfirstsight #mafs5

theemaxathleticsI think that is my hand!  smile - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 3 1f60b  smile - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 3 1f604

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu May 11, 2017 8:54 pm

So far they seem to be doing okay.

http://www.theknotnews.com/married-at-first-sight-season-5-ashley-petta-exclusive-interview-19337

smile - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 3 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu May 11, 2017 9:21 pm

WOW.  This sounds like a really good match!!

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 11, 2017 11:39 pm

Oh wow! How sweet! I really like these two. She's so cute, very pretty girl, and he is adorable. They both smile a lot!

Great recap!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri May 12, 2017 12:05 am

Cute couple. NGL, I was convinced she wouldn't be attracted to him when she walked down the aisle.

They remind me of the grand slam of Jason and Cortney the show found in season 1.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by dsr Sun May 14, 2017 9:57 am

Hard to know what's really going on. I believe there is evidence that they stayed together after filming at least for a while, like around the new year. After that hard to say.

On her instagram there is a photo posted 13 weeks ago of her eating ice cream in bed. In the upper center you can see a framed photo from their wedding on the shelf. Obviously favors them being together then. Unless of course she's just very sentimental about it and still friends even though they broke up, etc.

She used the hashtag "rochester" for a Christmastime photo of holiday lights, which is a city in Michigan near where Anthony came from. Looks like she went home with him around then. Favors them being together at least through then.

Based on her instagram, interesting trends in ring wearing. I presume the wedding and filming was in the spring and summer like before. Leading up to Christmas she was wearing her ring in unposed shots. However, there is a photo of her out in a bar from 17 weeks ago where she is clearly not wearing her ring. This is the sort of setting where I would think a married woman would want to wear it. In posed photos since then she seems to be deliberately hiding her left hand from view. She posted an animated gif of herself playing pattycake in a park more recently than that, 7 weeks ago, and she is not wearing a ring on either hand if you look at the stills. The park is in the south loop near where she lives and I would think she'd be wearing it when she's out and about. Then, once the season starts airing, she continues either hiding her left hand (like the viewing party photo at her apartment with her friends) or wearing it again in posed photos like she's probably required to. Disfavors them being together slightly.

She used to post instagram photos of 2 drinks together, like 2 mimosas at brunch, or 2 glasses of wine and a bar of chocolate. On Valentine's Day, it was a book, ice cream, and one glass. A subtle message? No more photos of 2 drinks together on a table since then. Disfavors them still being together. Plus, WTF a night in by yourself on Valentine's Day as a married woman?

Anthony is facebook friends with her parents and siblings and as recently as this weekend liked a Petta family photo. Ashley is facebook friends with Anthony's sister who is married it looks like, but not Anthony's brother who recently joined the Marines. In fact she hasn't yet acknowledged this at all. Overall favors them being together.

They like and share tweets from and about each other and banter in a lighthearted way. This favors them still being together.

dsr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

+29
provenceguy
Sprite
Mustang19
pikake
Linds911