SELECT CONTENT

Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:02 pm

@Jackenzo Thanks, I didn't realize that!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by mygodared Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:13 pm

Ashley, imho, is too much work! She is very defensive and questions every statement the experts make. Blaming their observations of her behavior on Anthony talking about her behind her back. She is too high strung, while Anthony is sweet and patient. I don't see this relationship working.

mygodared

Back to top Go down

Post by facelessblood Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:08 pm

Great work by @Acrunch in the episode discussion thread in regards to A/A still being together! Also I don't know how to bring it over but Anthony and Ashley were on @everythingerica 's Instagram story last night. Shelia and Danielle were there but no sign of the other guys.

facelessblood

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:55 pm

@facelessblood thanks for that!

@mygodared I'm starting to think the same. I don't know if she's just paranoid but she worries about things that I wouldn't even think of.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 am

I don't know if her parents sheltered her or coddled her but she comes off as incredibly immature in a lot of ways, IMO. Her attitude and embarrassment about the corn hole game reminded me of middle school behavior. She also seems rather uncompromising on issues. For example, not Taking his last name and wanting the kids to take her last name. It wouldn't be a problem if they were on the same page about it but they aren't and she seems unwilling to meet him halfway. Anthony, for his part is too nice. IMO. He needs to be frank with her.

That being said, I'm rooting for them. I don't think they have big issues but if they aren't dealt with now they will become big issues and Anthony will tiptoe around her until he finally explodes.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:22 am

mygodared wrote:Ashley,  imho, is too much work! She is very defensive and questions every statement the experts make. Blaming their observations of her behavior on Anthony talking about her behind her back. She is too high strung, while Anthony is sweet and patient. I don't see this relationship working.

Actually, I think he's exactly the type of guy for her: patient and level on an emotional scale. She has said that a lot of her "fussiness" is related to the editing. Anthony seems to be happy to find such a lovely, intelligent woman. Is she a little high maintenance? Yes. I'm a "Friends" fan and it reminds me of the scene where Chandler tells Monica he "likes maintaining her"

Because they clicked right from the beginning the editors have to hunt for something to cause drama between them. The fact that they are looking for a place to live "after" tells me they are committed to each other.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:18 am

I don't know who the editors of this season are, but I think they really try to stir up extra "drama" when I personally don't think they need it. I think that Anthony and Ashley are building a pretty solid connection with each other--to be honest, I would much rather see that then see them have producer-driven conflict with the choppy editing to make them seem like they have more issues and problems than they do. They could be touting Ashley and Anthony as one of the potentially few truly successful marriages from the show (which would be great), but they are seeming to do the opposite. Even though part of me would really like to continue watching their journey beyond this season, I hope they think twice about filming anymore. I am no longer under the pretense that a long-term happy marriage is what the network, production company and editing team hope for. I'd much rather have A squared live a happy life together off my tv screen/computer.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by mrstravelgirl12 Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:39 am

I was told in a MAFS FB group that they were spotted in Mexico together a couple of weeks ago.

mrstravelgirl12

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:12 pm

@mrstravelgirl12 Thanks for that!

I feel like they will stay together. He is adorable, and I think they are a good fit. Anthony is the type of guy that Ashley needs. They laught a lot and get along, very sweet couple.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:22 pm

A squared were out together at the Windy City Smokeout on Friday night with Sheila and Danielle. The girls posted about it on SM calling it a girls night out BUT Anthony was there as well. Ashley/Danielle posted IG stories showing Anthony dancing and a cute one where he had all the girls purses hanging from his neck. Last night the ladies went again but Anthony left on a business trip so he wasn't there 2nd day at the WCSmokeout. I think A/A are to the point they aren't even trying to hide it. U can't blame them either. I think it's terrible that they've had to hide relationship for almost an entire year. That's too long IMO between taping and airing dates.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:51 pm

@Acrunch Thanks for the update. What's "A squared"?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Acrunch Thanks for the update. What's "A squared"?

That's what they/others call them because their names both start with letter "A" (A²)
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

+29
provenceguy
Sprite
Mustang19
pikake
Linds911