SELECT CONTENT

Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

anniversarytomorrow - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by suzq Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:47 pm

I think they are very ready to be public about their relationship. Ashley posted on her Instagram today a picture from a state park in Michigan. Anthony is originally from Michigan and that is where his family lives.

suzq

Back to top Go down

anniversarytomorrow - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:40 pm

I don't blame them. It's a long time for them from when they got married to the finale. I bet the couples that don't stay together feel the same way.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:16 am

anniversarytomorrow - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 9 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 am

Ashley tweeted after the reunion special that she and Anthony are still married now and she posted a picture. Anthony tweeted an update that they now have 18-20 snails.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:09 am

They look so happy!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

anniversarytomorrow - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 9 8367-910 anniversarytomorrow - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 9 I_got_13 anniversarytomorrow - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 9 E5kqdm15 anniversarytomorrow - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:43 am

There was someone on twitter who tweeted to Ashley and Danielle as soon as the reunion episode aired about if they had changed their last names yet to their husbands'? Danielle jokingly tweeted back that the other 5 participants had changed their last name to Petta. I thought that was a great comeback. I think that SM can be good for interacting and finding out info, but frankly I don't like when people use it to hate on people or be too nosy about people's personal lives. I personally think it is a women's choice whether they want to change their name or not. It is their name. I would much rather hear that people are happily still married which I do believe A/A are. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:25 pm

@suzq IA I don't read comments very often unless I'm looking for something. Some SM users can be so rude.

This is so cute and I still can't get over the fact that he dreamt A the night before the wedding.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:28 pm

@GuardianAngel. I love his dream of the A before, too. Ashley posted on her Instagram page today a new picture of both Anthony and her telling Anthony Happy Birthday and hash tagging it #birthdayweekend and #anniversaryweekend. Anthony's birthday is today and their 1 year wedding anniversary is tomorrow. I am so glad for them that they don't have to hide anymore. Her Instagram is https://instagram.com/ashleypetta

Anthony changed his Instagram name a couple of weeks ago because so many people were getting confused and referring to him as Adam because of his Instagram name. His new Instagram name is : https://instagram.com/_anthonydamico

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:05 am

They are so cute!!

anniversarytomorrow - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 9 20634842_701506973367772_3302660457113845760_n

ashleypettaHappy Birthday Anthony!  @_anthonydamico #birthdayweekend #anniversayweekend #puremichigan #marriedatfirstsight #familyislife
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXYz_mvA6zo/?taken-by=ashleypetta

anniversarytomorrow - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 9 20589565_516279122047183_7556178359474978816_n

_anthonydamicoIt's soo nice to be able to finally post pics in real time! #Birthdaydinner #A² #stillsmilng #anniversarytomorrow

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXZKvwYBPyx/?taken-by=_anthonydamico

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:08 am

They are my 2nd favorite couple after Jason and Kortney. So nice to see them happy!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

anniversarytomorrow - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 9 8367-910 anniversarytomorrow - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 9 I_got_13 anniversarytomorrow - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 9 E5kqdm15 anniversarytomorrow - Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:33 am

@Linds911. They are my 2nd favorite couple after Jason and Cortney, too. Those 2 couples seem like the 2 most natural matchs of the first 5 seasons to me. I love seeing them so happy and relaxed! @GuardianAngel. Thanks for posting the pics -- glad that they can post real-time pics now, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:57 am

IA they are just so cute together. I really like Anthony. He has a great sense of humour. Everyday would be a laughing day with him. He's just a sort of goofy guy that comes across so funny.

It will be fun to continue to follow them.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Anthony D'Amico & Ashley Petta - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

+29
provenceguy
Sprite
Mustang19
pikake
Linds911