SELECT CONTENT

Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Amberish Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:49 am

They said still married on yesterday's reunion episode. That means the two are still married!
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

Post by suzq Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:02 am

The reunion special was filmed on Nov.5--just a month after Decision Day.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:13 pm

I like both of them, but I don't like their constant SM shade and attitude. They need to loose it IMHO. He does refer to Danielle as his wife in the first tweet.

Responding to a tweets that look they've been deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:36 am

I heard Cody on a Chicago area podcast, sorry I forgot the guy's name and I can't find the link. This was recorded now. He says he and Danielle are doing well. He sold his gym and is working in sales and marketing. They no longer live in that townhouse. He said many times that they were comfortable and in sync from the very beginning. He talked about Danielle as his beautiful wife a few times. They were surprised at how much they dislike the spotlight. He is hopeful his 15 mins of fame will be over soon. They are committed to keeping their marriage private. In the meantime they will not be posting a lot of pictures of them together, but when things die down they probably will. Their times without the camera where the absolute best (even during filming). And his brother Charlie and Angie are still together. He added "it's crazy".

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:02 pm

@just2relax Thanks for posting. I posted it in the media thread. I really enjoyed it. They made it look like they were doom and gloom contrary to how committed they really are!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:15 pm

just2relax wrote:I heard Cody on a Chicago area podcast, sorry I forgot the guy's name and I can't find the link.  This was recorded now.  He says he and Danielle are doing well.  He sold his gym and is working in sales and marketing. They no longer live in that townhouse.  He said many times that they were comfortable and in sync from the very beginning.  He talked about Danielle as his beautiful wife a few times. They were surprised at how much they dislike the spotlight. He is hopeful his 15 mins of fame will be over soon.  They are committed to keeping their marriage private. In the meantime they will not be posting a lot of pictures of them together, but when things die down they probably will. Their times without the camera where the absolute best (even during filming).  And his brother Charlie and Angie are still together.  He added "it's crazy".

Lovely!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:55 pm

I'm surprised they're still together. They both seemed so deep in the "friend zone," I never thought they'd find their way out. Since it's been so long since they taped the reunion special, I guess it bodes well they're still together. (And by that, I mean they now belong to the rest of the 50/50 chance of staying together/getting divorced that the rest of us do.)

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:33 pm

Well a little disappointed but not surprised.

http://people.com/tv/married-at-first-sight-cody-knapek-danielle-degroot-divorce/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 13 8367-910 Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 13 I_got_13 Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 13 E5kqdm15 Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:36 pm

I have to give them A for trying. They were always respectful towards one another and tried to make it work without drama.

I wish them both the best, going forward.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:56 pm

Aww, sorry to hear that. I was hoping they would be able to make it work. They both seem like good people, just not good together.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:21 pm

That's too bad but I'm really not surprised. From SM, it didn't appear they were spending any time together. They seem to be good people so I wish them well and hope they find what will make them happy.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:44 pm

Acrunch wrote:That's too bad but I'm really not surprised.  From SM, it didn't appear they were spending any time together.  They seem to be good people so I wish them well and hope they find what will make them happy.

Yes, I really like her Instagram feed, but it's clear they've been waiting for the "all clear" to announce it. Interesting that "they" (tptb) chose to make a statement right after Jamie and Doug's big news.

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

+30
cantstopwatchin
just2relax
Ali_R
jlccaz
cindebugg