SELECT CONTENT

Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

Post by pikake Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:27 pm

Here's the article from the Daily Mail this morning - sorry to hear they are divorcing, but I can't say I'm surprised ...

'I'm still a believer in love': Married At First Sight's Danielle DeGroot reveals she is divorcing Cody Knapek - weeks after gushing about her 'awesome guy' on their one-year anniversary

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4816248/Married-Sight-s-Danielle-Cody-divorce.html#ixzz4qb27fOvT

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

pikake

Female Posts : 976

Back to top Go down

Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:31 pm

@pikake thanks for posting. It's still sad even though we knew the were trying. They looked cute together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71352

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:08 pm

I saw that Danielle and Sheila are hosting their own show starting next Wed., Oct. 18 on gravy.live

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:12 pm

@suzq What kind of show?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:35 pm

@GuardianAngel. I am not sure. I think this allows them to go live (do live-streaming)--but don't have any idea what they will focus on with their show.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:26 pm

I just saw on another message board--they had a link to an article in the Chicago Tribune interviewing Cody on Wednesday. He finalized his divorce from Danielle that day--she didn't appear in court. Interesting article (if someone finds it they may want to bring the link over). Cody said that he is currently dating someone he met through the Married At First Sight show (a little awkward IMO). It also mentioned Nate just filing for divorce from Sheila, that there would be a MAFS holiday reunion special on Dec. 26 (filmed before the couples split) and that MAFS Season 6 Boston starts on Lifetime Jan. 2.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:47 pm

Thanks @suzq

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/chicagoinc/ct-ent-married-at-first-sight-cody-knapek-danielle-degroot-20171122-story.html

Go to the link for the full story.

Married at First Sight" star Cody Knapek briefly appeared in Cook County court Wednesday to finalize his divorce from Chicago dietitian Danielle DeGroot.

“It was a long process, learned a lot, but you know it’s kind of nice to put the final stamp on it,” Knapek told the Tribune after Wednesday’s hearing. “If you asked me to remarry a stranger today, I probably would not. But if I had a time machine that could take me back to when I decided to do the show, I definitely would. … I learned a lot about myself and I met a lot of amazing people. I think when the second marriage comes around, I’ll be a better husband.”

Knapek, 27, said he is living in Arlington Heights and working for a marketing company. He said he is dating someone he met through the Lifetime network series but declined to give details about the relationship.

Knapek cited irreconcilable differences when he filed for divorce Sept. 26. Knapek and DeGroot, 31, announced their breakup in August. DeGroot did not appear in court Wednesday.

In a series first, all three Chicago-area couples announced on July’s season finale that they intended to stay together. Lifetime network representatives recently announced that a holiday special was filmed in Chicago before the couples revealed they split. The episode is set to air at 8 p.m. Dec. 26.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:27 pm

I saw on Cody's new twitter account that he said the whole MAFS process from when he started to their divorce being finalized on Wednesday--it took almost 19 months. I would like to think for those participants in Boston and those they are casting for in Dallas that it wouldn't be so long. That is quite a time commitment.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:54 pm

"Knapek, 27, said he is living in Arlington Heights and working for a marketing company. He said he is dating someone he met through the Lifetime network series but declined to give details about the relationship."

Oooooh, I wonder who it is?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:27 pm

I wonder who it is, too and when it first started? I know that Cody and Danielle were separated long before they announced they were getting a divorce, but that still is a little weird to me. Was it a producer or crew member? I am sure that Danielle knows who it is--even though they were not a good match, I still think it might feel a little weird. I am kind of surprised that Cody even mentioned that for the article.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:07 pm

I saw on another message board that they are speculating that Cody is dating Jordan from MAFS Second Chances (she's the blonde woman that was almost matched with David on MAFS Season 3). If this is true, I hope they are happy.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:36 am

Very interesting.
I hope they are happy, too.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

+30
cantstopwatchin
just2relax
Ali_R
jlccaz
cindebugg