SELECT CONTENT

Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

travel - Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:02 pm

Thank you.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

travel - Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

Post by BachCanada1967 Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:05 pm

We haven't seen the clothing that they're wearing in Cody's post in the series. Not yet anyway.
Also, wanted to mention that the couples are together for 8 weeks this season instead of 6. This also means more episodes I believe!

BachCanada1967

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:14 pm

@BachCanada1967 I wondered about the clothing but had not had the time to check it out.

I think you're right about the epi's, or at least I remember that they are together longer than previous seasons, before the final day.

I'm looking forward to catching up tonight on last week's epi.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by peytonsmommy Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:52 pm

Cody visibly not wearing a ring in unfiltered. This is from The end of September 2016 and she is not wearing a wedding ring. Everything they talk about is past tense.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BK8fHEoD3ZC/?taken-by=dietitiangonewild&hl=en

I was excited when I saw her wearing a ring in recent pics, but it appears to be a ring that was worn apparently before they were married.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTFwhSaAVPu/?taken-by=dietitiangonewild&hl=en

peytonsmommy

Back to top Go down

Post by BachCanada1967 Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:18 pm

Danielle said on twitter that she did not tell everyone she got married until the series aired. She also said she didn't wear her ring all the time. So no ring is not a red flag for me. Just my opinion.

BachCanada1967

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:25 pm

He was wearing his ring in unfiltered last night. though.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1885

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackenzo Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:42 pm

This couple confuses me more than most. Last night's preview shows Cody being sad/hesitant (supposedly at the one month mark). There was an earlier clip that showed Cody angrily walking out of a pottery painting class (at least that's what it looked like to me), saying I'm done with this. I can't find the clip but I recall it vividly. These scenes plus the ones we have seen so far suggest that they do not make it. Angie is Danielle's best friend, bridesmaid, and co-traveler to Bali. She is the one who dated or is dating Charlie, Cody's younger brother. Angie, Danielle, and Sheila appear on twitter/instagram together on Memorial Day at The Playpen on Lake Michigan, at the same time as Nate who is not pictured (based on SM again). Charlie and Angie appear on Angie's instagram on May 13, all dressed up. Nate, Sheila, Danielle, and Cody all banter back and forth on SM all the time. I am pretty sure that Nate & Sheila have stayed together. These activities and their friendliness on Twitter/Instagram suggest they have stayed together. It is hard to conform what we see on the show, their recent separate events on weekends (they could be diversionary tactics with her in Bali and him in Boston, her at a country music event in Chicago and him in Omaha, she and Sheila go to Nashville without Cody and Nate) with the exuberant social meida. If they are not together then they are very friendly exes. All of this is of course based are my opinions based on what I have observed.

Jackenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:56 pm

Finally got to watch last night episode today. I wish Danielle would stop saying Romantical.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:30 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:Finally got to watch last night episode today.  I wish Danielle would stop saying Romantical.  

SAME
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackenzo Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:59 pm

Romantical may grind on some. Jaclyn used in it season 2. It is, however, a word per the Oxford English Dictionary. Annoying but true.

Jackenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:18 am

nuts2uiam wrote:Finally got to watch last night episode today.  I wish Danielle would stop saying Romantical.  

To me, Romatical is second to the reference of "Manly" ...

On a positive note, appears as if this couple is on an upswing ... hope not just the edit!
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:53 am

So I've been watching this season (maybe not closely enough), but what is the hold up with these two? Is it Danielle or Cody that is putting on the brakes? They both seem to say that they want it to work, but haven't had sex yet. In the beginning it seemed like she was the one saying she was waiting for him to make the move, and now it seems like him saying he's waiting for her to be ready? They both seem like nice people, but maybe too much of an age gap?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

+30
cantstopwatchin
just2relax
Ali_R
jlccaz
cindebugg