SELECT CONTENT

Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by suzq Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:53 pm

Sheila posted on her social media that their divorce is finalized today (on her instagram). Can someone link this or bring it over? Thanks! She also called out production and their portrayal of her as well. I wish them both happiness.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:06 pm

@suzq What is Sheila's IG username?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:41 am

@GuardianAngel -- Sheila's instagram is @happyfromwithin Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:58 pm

At least there is some positive comments, however, in all the years of sleuthing, one thing that annoy's me is the whining of how they were edited. Once that dotted line is signed, you have no control. It sounds like she is very happy. I wish them both well in the future.

suzq wrote:Sheila posted on her social media that their divorce is finalized today (on her instagram).  Can someone link this or bring it over?  Thanks!   She also called out production and their portrayal of her as well.  I wish them both happiness.  

Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 24332456_856128247898636_6360452089809731584_n

happyfromwithin A year ago, I took one of the biggest leaps of faith I have ever taken not knowing how my story would end, but trusting and believing that God would be there every step of the way. In that year, I faced some of my greatest fears, fought for my marriage, watched as a company that I trusted painted a portrait of me to boost their ratings, and faced public scrutiny. My marriage ended up failing and we finalized our divorce today; but isn't it amazing that God's purpose extends far beyond our plans?? This year has taught me so many incredible lessons and prepared me for my destiny. The woman that I am today is strong, compassionate, more careful with my words, sincere, forgiving, and happy! I am so HAPPY! So, as I close this chapter and focus on the future, I can proudly say that although the dynasty has ended, my work in the Kingdom is just beginning *Lord, I thank you* #itiswellwithmysoul

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali_R Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:25 am

But did she ever get any chocolate?

Ali_R

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

+16
Mustang19
jlccaz
mrstravelgirl12
cindebugg
provenceguy