SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by elena.shayk Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:05 pm

Baddy tho! He looks so GOOD laugh out loud
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSto99PDRDs/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BStjKQqlfO8/

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:08 pm

^ Looks like the golfing today was for a charity event. Here's a picture from yesterday celebrating Peter's birthday:

https://twitter.com/mossyoakgolf/status/851533291362635778

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:21 pm

Has he lost weight? Looks like he has a smaller frame than late summer. Shocked to see him beside Peter Burns and he does not look as bulky. Or are my eyes deceiving me?

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:28 pm

I loved her make up, hair style and get-up in this People interview, thanks for providing the link Ash, here's the embedded vid. Just found out that Jordan is very romantic

http://people.com/celebrity/former-bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-talks-romance-with-jordan-rodgers-upcoming-wedding-plans-and-kids/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Luke posted this old pic which was taken few days after the enagagement/proposal.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BStt-A7hSX2/?taken-by=thelukerodgers

It's #nationalsiblingday and we've seen a million faces and rocked them all. Love you bro @jrodgers11. Forever running WILD. #brothers #bonjovireference #mullets #savage by @thelukerodgers
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:32 pm

vernie113 wrote:Has he lost weight? Looks like he has a smaller frame than late summer. Shocked to see him beside Peter Burns and he does not look as bulky. Or are my eyes deceiving me?

No that's right, he's less defined now. I doubt he's in the gym as often as he used to be though.

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:46 pm

I don't know how to bring over the beautiful pics of the Fletcher siblings in the different groups.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:51 pm

A.j wrote:
vernie113 wrote:Has he lost weight? Looks like he has a smaller frame than late summer. Shocked to see him beside Peter Burns and he does not look as bulky. Or are my eyes deceiving me?

No that's right, he's less defined now. I doubt he's in the gym as often as he used to be though.

He did state at some point he is a naturally skinny guy. So unless he does a lot of weight training, he would just be lean. But given all the recent trips, I'm sure he hasn't hit the gym as regular as he would like. But I like him just the same. Smiley
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:56 pm

aviej wrote:
A.j wrote:

He did state at some point he is a naturally skinny guy. So unless he does a lot of weight training, he would just be lean. But given all the recent trips, I'm sure he hasn't hit the gym as regular as he would like. But I like him just the same. Smiley

Idk, he's not skinny at all, just really thick but less defined now laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:00 pm

It looks like the charity golf event Jordan and the SEC Network guys attended was for a children's hospital in Mississippi. Very sweet.

I also noticed that Ed Rodgers commented on Airelle's latest picture saying he was hoping to see her next month in Chico. I'm not sure if there's some sort of family event happening next month or if Luke does monthly visits out there like Jordan/JoJo and Ed is hoping Airelle will go with Luke next month. Who knows. laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:50 pm

^Unless they are all planning to meet up for the official engagement anniversary no idea.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:59 am

Just spotted these comments on Airelle's IG:

eddierodgersdc@airellesnyder so do you get to come to the engagement party?
airellesnyder@eddierodgersdc yes!! So excited!!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:06 am

Yay, nice catch @aviej Smiley I would assume this means his family is throwing Jordan and JoJo an anniversary party for their one year of being engaged.

Also, Jordan is following people he met at the charity event on IG already, so he's up early, which usually means he's either heading home or they're shipping him off somewhere for work.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

+29
TheWrongReasons
Sprite
cookielover12
Ladybug82
Buckeye_Fan