SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojofletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 24 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by elena.shayk Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:59 am

I can stare at Baddy forever, is that a bad thing? laugh out loud
Like I totally get why JoJo always looks so smitten by him. It's gonna be a year and they still look so in love! gosh giggling

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

jojofletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 24 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:22 am

elena.shayk wrote:Guardians Of The Galaxy premiere
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4427604/JoJo-Fletcher-Rodgers-kiss-Guardians-premiere.html

THEY ARE SO CUTE LIKE STOP  awwww

jojofletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 24 3f674a10
I'm totally fangirling over this one! She's so cute staring up at him heartbeat

What does Baddy say in the snap where Jo asks him to repeat it from last night?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:26 am

Sorry for the double post sometimes I can't resist to post. laugh out loud

This video is super cute! I love that when JoJo was getting pictured alone, Jordan himself was being the paparazzi and taking pictures from his phone. And the "Babe come here" laugh out loud

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:31 am

She's awkward as ever laugh out loud I like when they're walking away, he's holding out his hand for her to take it and she totally misses it and he gives up.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:35 am

Alanna wrote:She's awkward as ever laugh out loud I like when they're walking away, he's holding out his hand for her to take it and she totally misses it and he gives up.

Haha he is like where is your hand.. JoJo? No? okay fine laugh out loud
And when she didn't know what a two shot is, "the what?" funny girl laugh out loud
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:03 am

Yeah he seemed a bit disappointed he couldn't get to hold her hand poor baddy.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:49 pm

Ash, here's a vid of Jordan interviewing Corrine jojofletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 24 3806527698 .

http://extratv.com/2017/04/19/bachelor-nations-jordan-rodgers-meets-corinne-olympios-and-asks-if-shes-dating-bad-chad/

Jo interviewing for EXtra, I think the vid was taken a day after they got back from Fiji.

http://extratv.com/videos/0-wrkn6n7f/
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:03 pm

Isabel123 wrote:Pics of Jordan co hosting Extra from http://www.gettyimages.ca/photos/jordan-rodgers?excludenudity=true&family=editorial&page=1&phrase=jordan%20rodgers&sort=best#license

This picture. Whew!
jojofletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 24 Pony10
Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:32 pm

JoJo fan girling over Normani gets me everytime laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:34 pm

They're still in LA, Jordan tagged the hotel. He is doing some MetPro work from the hotel balcony laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:35 pm

Alanna wrote:
elena.shayk wrote:Guardians Of The Galaxy premiere
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4427604/JoJo-Fletcher-Rodgers-kiss-Guardians-premiere.html

THEY ARE SO CUTE LIKE STOP  awwww

jojofletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 24 3f674a10
I'm totally fangirling over this one! She's so cute staring up at him heartbeat

What does Baddy say in the snap where Jo asks him to repeat it from last night?
I think he said something like "you look good strutting your stuff out there" but he didn't know she was recording hence his surprised look. She then was like what did you say? And he said "sexy azz" laugh out loud I love how he was taking pictures on his phone of her while she was doing her thing.

Very cute picture. I love their outfits.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:53 pm

Jordan's day from doing his stuff for Metpro to reading books per his latest IG post. Is this type of library found in all Viceroy hotels?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTHlL4IBgFk/?taken-by=jrodgers11

I have many leather-bound books and when I waft the air it smells of rich mahogany #libraryvibes by @jrodgers11

Jordan's view from the hotel while doing his Metro work.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTHbqIgg-7i/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnapchats

#jojofletcher #jordanrodgers #jojoandjordan #thebachelorette by @jojoandjordansnapchats
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

+29
TheWrongReasons
Sprite
cookielover12
Ladybug82
Buckeye_Fan