SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 31 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by elena.shayk Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:26 pm

aviej wrote:Pity..I was looking forward to another cute comment from Jordan. Last time he referred to her as the hot mother of his children. Was waiting to see what his comment would have been this time around. I must say, I miss hearing from Jordan. JoJo has been doing countless interviews since the year began. But if my memory serves me correctly the last interview Jordan did where he talked about their relationship was in December (for the People December issue). I'd love to hear his side of things to the questions that JoJo has already answered about Jordan. I guess in due course there will be another interview...

Same girl! I thought we would hear something from the interview he did with Extra TV last week but nope ugh laugh out loud. I wanna hear him say some cute stuff as well but guess we have to wait a bit more!
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 31 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Ash2214 Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:30 pm

Doing interviews and attending events where JoJo is asked these questions are now part of her job and persona, so we hear from her more.

This is how Jordan rolls. He's a professional with the SEC Network/ESPN. The work he did for Extra last week was really the one thing he's done outside of his major jobs and since ESPN owns him basically, he can't do whatever like JoJo. We're not going to see him the way we get to see JoJo. I kinda like that. I love how professional he is and I've really enjoyed his cute little comments about JoJo during his radio show that he would sneak in there sometimes or the adorable comments he'll randomly leave on her IG pictures. Interviews will be few and far between for him.

Not that JoJo isn't private because she is, but Jordan is really private. I dig it. JMO

Jordan was working with a really popular crossfit guy yesterday at metpro. The guy thanked him on IG. It looked like Jordan set up his meal plans, work out plans, etc. Busy, busy man laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:39 pm

vernie113 wrote:Not sure if this is the right place for this piece of sad news at ESPN - potentially laying off 100 on air personnel. It started today. Not sure if this affects SEC but all the names I have read so far are from main network. Keeping my fingers crossed that Jordan is not affected by this cut. These announcements will continue until May 6th or 9th.

It won't affect him. Some sec personality got laid off but they worked for ESPN, not sec network.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:28 pm

elena.shayk wrote:
aviej wrote:Pity..I was looking forward to another cute comment from Jordan. Last time he referred to her as the hot mother of his children. Was waiting to see what his comment would have been this time around. I must say, I miss hearing from Jordan. JoJo has been doing countless interviews since the year began. But if my memory serves me correctly the last interview Jordan did where he talked about their relationship was in December (for the People December issue). I'd love to hear his side of things to the questions that JoJo has already answered about Jordan. I guess in due course there will be another interview...

Same girl! I thought we would hear something from the interview he did with Extra TV last week but nope ugh laugh out loud. I wanna hear him say some cute stuff as well but guess we have to wait a bit more!
He did. He mentioned that he had a fiance, Rosario gave him a congrats, he smiled big and said thanks. I watched the show as it was airing on tv. The extratv interview was about the movie and the stars.

Ditto to you, Ash.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:59 pm

In the ExtraTV interview by Jordan of Rosario Dawson, I remember her asking him what he thinks of her boobs, whether they are popping out or out of place and I loved his answer. He said, you know I have a fiancé and I don't look below here (he was pointing to the breast line). I loved his mischievous smile and look in his eyes when he mentioned his fiancé. I guess he is being very careful where his eyes go when he is talking/interviewing a woman. Can't have wandering eyes or else he'd be in trouble with his love.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:04 pm

Yes that was a cute lil moment. I want to see more Smiley
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:36 pm

vernie113 wrote:In the ExtraTV interview by Jordan of Rosario Dawson, I remember her asking him what he thinks of her boobs, whether they are popping out or out of place and I loved his answer. He said, you know I have a fiancé and I don't look below here (he was pointing to the breast line). I loved his mischievous smile and look in his eyes when he mentioned his fiancé. I guess he is being very careful where his eyes go when he is talking/interviewing a woman. Can't have wandering eyes or else he'd be in trouble with his love.
I think he would be more in trouble w/ us and the rest of the sm world than Jo laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:55 pm

For those of you wondering if JoJo and Becca were going to Stagecoach, it doesn't seem like it. Becca is off to Palm Springs with her friend Ali per IG. In the picture that Ali posted she didn't tag JoJo in the picture - just Becca and another girl and Ali follows JoJo so I don't see why she wouldn't tag her if she was there with them. 

I'm guessing JoJo headed home yesterday or headed off to Chico. Could always be wrong though laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:28 pm

Jo just snapped, she's in her favorite spot screaming about her excitement for the football draft laugh out loud and aww and heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:33 pm

Looks like Jordan's parents house, so that's nice! I love how it never fails that she just about always goes with him. I actually think she's probably been there since yesterday.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:44 pm

Is she wearing Baddy's shirt? laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:16 pm

Looks like SEC on-air talent/personnel would be safe from the ESPN downsizing. Must be a relief for Jordan and Jojo. A good time as any to add to the celebration of their engagement next month.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

+29
TheWrongReasons
Sprite
cookielover12
Ladybug82
Buckeye_Fan