SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojofletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 34 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by elena.shayk Sat 29 Apr - 18:18

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTcm40Pgwot/ laugh out loud laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

jojofletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 34 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Mommyof2 Sun 30 Apr - 6:12

elena.shayk wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BTcm40Pgwot/ laugh out loud laugh out loud

I remember this moment well.  The guys were slamming him back at the hotel while he was cruising on a boat with JoJo and swimming with the seals.  Look how into each other they look here!  awwww
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun 30 Apr - 6:22

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTbnOUPAlJo/?taken-by=jojofjordanrfan

Love!!  seeing hearts

Watch that hand, Baddy! laugh out loud laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTbnKNTgO3b/?taken-by=jojofjordanrfan

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun 30 Apr - 18:02

JoJo is so sweet. There's one fan from day one for her that leaves the nicest comments to her, Jordan and their families. That fan must have reached out to JoJo or someone close to her and asked her to tweet a happy birthday to her friend on Twitter. JoJo did it yesterday. 

Very nice!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun 30 Apr - 23:58

https://instagram.com/p/BThmxfaBAVl/

1. That's a great picture of him. Props JoJo 2. That's a really funny caption and 3. We say it every time, but it never gets old. Seeing/hearing him call her Joelle is the cutest laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon 1 May - 3:53

Looks like JoJo may have headed to CA again for DWTS. In the pic she posted tonight of her, Jordan and Mr. T Kathryn commented: "your eyes are red, your dress is blue, come home now bc I miss you!"
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon 1 May - 4:12

Gosh, that would be crazy if they did that. If she needs to be at DWTS again tomorrow, they should have just stayed with his parents in Chico this weekend. What's the point of flying back to Dallas for less than two days?  

I hate flying. I wouldn't be able to do it laugh out loud I guess it's possible these two didn't head home and headed elsewhere when they left from Chico. I guess we'll see tomorrow.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon 1 May - 4:30

That's nuts!!! I think the fan who posted that she met them a few days ago did say they were flying to Dallas so it does sound like she was home for less than 2 days.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon 1 May - 5:08

I miss their snaps sad They're getting more and more private as the days go on... (That's a positive though IMO.)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon 1 May - 5:19

^^ That's actually healthy. Good for them. Sad for us. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon 1 May - 5:20

After that interview they did together in their home in Dallas for people back in December, I knew it would eventually cut down big time. They made it pretty clear that they weren't going to live on social media and wouldn't be putting anything out there to please people. 

It's nice to see though that in terms of their snaps, they share when they're doing fun things like their vacations and what not or just randomly like Chico this week. There were a lot of comments from Easter weekend about spotting them out with her family and how sweet they all were together. There were also comments from a couple of weeks ago where they were spotted out with their Dallas friends having a good time. If that was the fall we would have gotten so many snaps laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon 1 May - 5:20

Alanna wrote:That's nuts!!! I think the fan who posted that she met them a few days ago did say they were flying to Dallas so it does sound like she was home for less than 2 days.

Did the fan spot them in Dallas or was it Arizona?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

+29
TheWrongReasons
Sprite
cookielover12
Ladybug82
Buckeye_Fan