SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 51 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 15, 2017 9:58 am

Luke commented that Soraya is going to be his second mom laugh out loud it's just really awesome seeing how well these two are doing and how close they all are. Even Mallory is commenting on every picture. I'm glad it was such a fun weekend and celebration for them!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 51 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by aviej Mon May 15, 2017 10:29 am

When I saw that comment I was a bit taken aback. Poor Airelle's mom would have to settle for 3rd place. Oh well! laugh out loud But Soraya really is fun. In the last snap, was she asking Joe to dance and he said he loved her but no?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon May 15, 2017 10:34 am

Airelle is being all lovey dovey on SM but I don't really see anything from him.. even on Snapchat he is annoyed most of the times laugh out loud but I hope they make it just like J&J did.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 15, 2017 10:38 am

aviej wrote:When I saw that comment I was a bit taken aback. Poor Airelle's mom would have to settle for 3rd place. Oh well! laugh out loud But Soraya really is fun. In the last snap, was she asking Joe to dance and he said he loved her but no?
I don't know if she ha a good relationship with her mom, she didn't post anything and knowing how post-y she is normally, it makes me question. Anyway, she is so sweet and cute!! She's posting back and forth with Mallory and Ben on one of her instas that she misses them already and whatnot. I'm worried for her, someone save Airelle laugh out loud laugh out loud #ineedalife

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon May 15, 2017 10:44 am

^ She seems to be close to her mom. In some previous snaps/YouTube videos, she and Luke were at her mom's ranch. She said her dog Chuck loved her mom so much, she let him live with her laugh out loud

I love how much fun the families seem to be having/had. Seems like they get along pretty well!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon May 15, 2017 12:06 pm

I wanna see engagement pictures!! Dear god j & j you're killing me.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 15, 2017 1:05 pm

It looks like they took some professional pictures on Saturday, but knowing how these two are, we're never going to see them laugh out loud

But it's alright, we'll take what we can get laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon May 15, 2017 1:47 pm

I guess we have to wait till the 2nd year anniversary to get a glimpse of some of those pics, JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 51 2292733854 . As much as it is as a fan it kills me that they are not sharing everything, this is in fact the smart approach to deal with a public relationship. Give the public a tease but make sure to maintain the intimacy and privacy of the relationship by having the special moments kept private.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon May 15, 2017 1:59 pm

vernie113 wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BUGXMvIhYcf/
Was wondering if Jojo is missing her favorite place to sit. Finally saw her sitting on Jordan's lap. The family group pictures are just so endearing and awesome to see. Ever thankful the Rodgers, Fletcher's and Patton families were kind enough to share pictures of their celebration of the 1 year anniversary of the engagement of both babies of both families. One can see how close these families are to each other. These maybe the only the second time we've seen pictures of Jojo & Jordan when they are Chico, other than the hometown visit.

Haha! Where is JoJo? On Jordan's lap! She's so cute! JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 51 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 15, 2017 10:45 pm

Jo just snapped promoting some rompers and whatnot but looks like she's in a new hotel and traveled somewhere else after Chico. I'm curious where!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon May 15, 2017 10:56 pm

^LA probably! She's probably doing some extra work this week if I had to guess. Is jordan there? He hasn't been active on SM.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 15, 2017 10:59 pm

Yeah, I'm thinking LA too. She didn't do DWTS tonight so it must be for something else.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

+29
TheWrongReasons
Sprite
cookielover12
Ladybug82
Buckeye_Fan