SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 58 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 23, 2017 5:10 pm

Get these two an HGTV show! laugh out loud

But seriously, I love this stuff! JoJo has said more than once in the past that she doesn't think blogging is for her and she's just not interested in it, so I'm hoping they continue sharing this process from start to finish on snap. The house is adorable outside so I can't wait to see what they do inside of it!

Props to her for continuing what she did before the show along with her side Extra gig and some shilling. It seems like she really enjoys it (and Jordan too), so I get it!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 58 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Alanna Tue May 23, 2017 5:12 pm

She is such a BA in her lulus and protective gloves and glasses knocking down those walls and bringing the sinks down. Woohoo!! She's so cute.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue May 23, 2017 9:55 pm

Just saw Jojo's snaps and it's awesome to see her doing hard work, it's evident that she really loves and enjoys flippin houses. This is one aspect I like about her, despite her comfortable upbringing she does not shy away from physical labor. Just noticed how toned and fit Jojo while removing that screw. I saw some IG comments asking her who's the other guy helping J and J.

Jackson is hilarious, yesterday he was frolicking in the mud and today he's cranky.

Vids from today's IG story:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUc38KFgpl2/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnaps
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUc4Jcbgh82/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnaps
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUc4tZugJBV/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnaps
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUc475LAUqr/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnaps

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 23, 2017 10:00 pm

JoJo posted an extra IG story that didn't get posted to her snaps. She tagged the guy in her video. The guy is Derek, he was in the army, and is a friend of her brother Ben. I'm not sure if he's just being nice and helping these two out or if perhaps he went in half with them on the house and it's a project/profit they will split together.

Either way, what a cutie laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue May 23, 2017 10:14 pm

Ash2214 wrote:JoJo posted an extra IG story that didn't get posted to her snaps. She tagged the guy in her video. The guy is Derek, he was in the army, and is a friend of her brother Ben. I'm not sure if he's just being nice and helping these two out or if perhaps he went in half with them on the house and it's a project/profit they will split together.

Either way, what a cutie laugh out loud

I got curious so I just checked his IG and I agree @ Ash , he's so cute especially in the under armour long sleeves.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2017 10:17 pm

A friendly reminder no discussion about any other contestant in a Fan thread as per Fan forum rules. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 23, 2017 10:22 pm

Keep the snaps and cute little videos like this coming!

https://instagram.com/p/BUdMbQ6lIZq/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue May 23, 2017 10:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:A friendly reminder no discussion about any other contestant in a Fan thread as per Fan forum rules. TYIA

Noted. Ash and I are not talking about a contestant, Derek is Jojo's friend who is helping them renovating a house she bought for flippin.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 23, 2017 10:37 pm

@Isabel123 it wasn't us girl Smiley there were a couple of comments that got deleted because they were talking about the current season.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue May 23, 2017 10:44 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@Isabel123 it wasn't us girl Smiley there were a couple of comments that got deleted because they were talking about the current season.

Ok, i'm not aware that there were prior comments, i'm not familiar with the contestants since i'm not watching the show.

I'm dying laughing with the vid posted by Jojo. Their antics were hilarious especially Jordan and the music is yes . You maybe right @Ash, Derek could be their partner in this project.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 23, 2017 11:00 pm

Love that she's showing the flip process!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2017 11:43 pm

@Ash2214 Thank you for clarifying.

That vid is too freakin cute! I'm very familiar with flipping, I'd watch her show if she had one. Looking forward to seeing the end result.

I like that she's right in there doing the work. That's what makes flippin special. It's nice that Jordan's schedule allows for him to also take part in the reno's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

+29
TheWrongReasons
Sprite
cookielover12
Ladybug82
Buckeye_Fan