SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 61 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by mindless Fri May 26, 2017 9:52 pm

vernie113 wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BUkmfY9A3lE/

I don't think Jackie appreciated the odour. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 61 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Isabel123 Sat May 27, 2017 7:00 pm

Yesterday they were fencing the property and today they are removing tiles. No off day for these two.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 27, 2017 8:59 pm

He kills me... laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BUnWEdLBQkY/

They're getting pedicures right now per snap laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat May 27, 2017 9:20 pm

Working hard and then date night, they clean up well. The caption and hashtags are hilarious. I love Jojo's sandal and dress/romper.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUnWEdLBQkY/?taken-by=jrodgers11

Last edited by Isabel123 on Sat May 27, 2017 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat May 27, 2017 9:22 pm

They sure do clean up well :yes:
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat May 27, 2017 9:36 pm

Ok, so I have some random thoughts - it could be that I am making a mountain out of a molehill (which is usually the case) or not. So, since their anniversary trip in Chico, if I am not mistaken they have amped up the number of postings, IMO. Normally I would have expected them to go dark after Chico for a couple days, but I don't think that has been the case since then.

So the question begs, why the sudden amp up? Is it strategic or is it just random? One speculation could be that over the Chico weekend, TPTB visited their house and offered them a TV wedding and so they've been trying to maintain their fan base so that they'd get good viewership for the wedding. Also, though CH has been liking pics of JoJo and Jordan all along, it seems as though of late, the likes have been more frequent, IMO. Coincidence? Maybe.

The other theory is that with JoJo doing this flip and documenting every step, is it that there has been an offer from HGTV or somewhere else to have a show - or maybe they are hoping to promote the business more by putting out more pics.

Whatever the reason, (if any at all) it doesn't bother me as I like seeing them all the time. Could be much ado about nothing. All JMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat May 27, 2017 9:53 pm

^ They've gotten a lot of positive reception about the house flipping, and people wanting to see the process (which is mainly what they've been snapping about), so I'm 90% sure that's why they've been posting much more IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 27, 2017 10:00 pm

Yeah, I don't think there's anything behind it in terms of wedding prep. These two are popular enough on social media where the showing wouldn't need to ask them to ramp up their social media before a televised wedding.

In reality, their snaps these past two weeks have mostly revolved around their work on their house flipping. People have been asking for it, she started sharing about it, and the response has been pretty crazy in terms of people loving her sharing the process, so she's continuing to post about it as is Jordan. I think it's nice that she gets to promote her company as well as her partners. The cut back in terms of their every day life on snap chat, which they said they were going to do months ago, has continued IMO considering these snaps are mostly just about their current project.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 28, 2017 12:07 am

Documenting the flip makes good business sense for resale. Someone who may be interested can see all the work and quality of workmanship going into the property. You want to generate interest as soon as possible and that's a great way to give it exposure.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71511

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun May 28, 2017 12:28 am

I think so too GA - it's a good marketing strategy. And it's not overdone.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun May 28, 2017 1:47 am

My gosh you guys.. these two brought back the glory days from the summer/fall tonight with them listening to the Dixie Chicks in the car laugh out loud

Pretty sure Jackson was in the backseat too. He must have been like what the heck is going on with my parents! It's a nice break up from the amount of work they're showing us with the house flip on social media, although I love that they're doing it. It seems like they're going to show us from the start to the finish.

For those following along with the house flip, but aren't following them on snap chat, here's a picture of Jordan after working on the house all day laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BUnqX95Aslr/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun May 28, 2017 2:02 am

There's Your Trouble is BACK!! We haven't seen/heard them sing that since like October laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

+29
TheWrongReasons
Sprite
cookielover12
Ladybug82
Buckeye_Fan