SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 69 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by vernie113 Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:08 pm

Looks like this is a planned fun shoot day at Universal Orlando as evidenced by the photographer with them on the slide.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 69 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by vernie113 Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:13 pm

Notice matching chartreuse waterproof watches.
https://instagram.com/p/BUzyj7Alqth/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:27 pm

I feel like a kid at Christmas! jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 69 1f381  So many wonderful snaps!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:34 pm

Nice background to their picture.
https://instagram.com/p/BUz2YsdARD4/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:46 pm

It does look like there's a handler with them from Jo's snap. What a fun life that they're probs getting paid for this or at least it's definitely comp'ed.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:54 pm

I actually think that's a tour guide with them. Now that they're done with the water park, they might be done filming for Extra. They might have set them up with a guide to take them to all of the cool spots and to avoid the lines for the rides. Disney World and Disneyland do that all the time.

I didn't realize this, but I guess Extra films often down at Universal Studios. Mario is down there all week. I haven't seen them ever shoot at Disney World though, so we'll see why they're heading there too!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:55 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I actually think that's a tour guide with them. Now that they're done with the water park, they might be done filming for Extra. They might have set them up with a guide to take them to all of the cool spots and to avoid the lines for the rides. Disney World and Disneyland do that all the time.

I didn't realize this, but I guess Extra films often down at Universal Studios. Mario is down there all week. I haven't seen them ever shoot at Disney World though, so we'll see why they're heading there too!
Ahh interesting, thanks girl!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:23 pm

Maybe she thought/just decided to call Universal Disney? She had never been to a Disney park until last year with her ETTE handlers, so maybe she doesn't realize Universal and Disney are separate parks..?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:36 pm

That could be it! I wouldn't be surprised if she mixed up the two laugh out loud Although Disney World is less than a hour away from Universal. I go every year and it's about 30-40 minutes away, so I guess it's possible.

Universal has the new water park Volcano Bay, which is what they shot for today with Extra. Disney's Animal Kingdom has the new Pandora/Avatar Land that just opened last weekend for the first time. Perhaps Extra is having them try that out and filming it as well.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:46 pm

The way BBJ is looking at her yaaass! laugh out loud
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUz0tuZFgEi/

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:47 pm

Looks like they were testing out the new water ride for Extra: https://instagram.com/p/BUz0tuZFgEi/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:53 pm

Some snaps just came through from Baddy and they're so cute!! He calls Jo "bub" (from baby -> bubby -> bub) and they're generally really cute and teasing each other Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

+29
TheWrongReasons
Sprite
cookielover12
Ladybug82
Buckeye_Fan