Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

NBA - All College Sports

:: Real Life

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NBA - All College Sports

Post by sublime on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:13 am

@GuardianAngel congrats to your team.

My team, Memphis Grizzlies, was eliminated tonight.  The Grizzlies ended up playing an excellent series against the Spurs (especially considering how poorly the first two games were), and IMO overachieved considering they were missing their best defender (Tony Allen) due to injury.  Hopefully, next year we'll make it past the first round.

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc on Mon May 29, 2017 9:16 pm

Anyone watching the NBA finals? I am sad the Spurs got swept, but I will be cheering for KD to get a ring finally. It has been fun to watch him be willing to play as a member of the team and not the star. Go Warriors!
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10805

Back to top Go down

Post by yana_bach on Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:18 pm

@stuckinsc I'm with you! Warriors in 4!

I live in Germany so me and my hubby are getting up at 2 at night to watch Game 2, hopefully we win again
yana_bach

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc on Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:50 pm

@yana_bach you and your hubby are dedicated! My hubby doesn't like the NBA so I have to watch by myself, but would love a sweep. I never underestimate LeBron, he has really grown and gotten his mental toughness mastered. Go Warriors!
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by yana_bach on Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:16 am

Go Dubs! What a night!
yana_bach

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME on Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:27 pm

March Madness is just around the corner... clapping!

Excited this year as the Buckeyes are going to make the tournament for the first time in years.  It was an excellent move to force Thad Matta to retire as his health issues with his back took a toll on his ability to coach an elite level team.

Snagging Chris Holtmann from Butler has brought excitement back to Buckeye bball.  He was able to recruit some talented kids at a late date and that has made going to the games so much fun again!  

I don't expect them to go very deep in the tourney...I consider it a win that they are going to get an invite as the number two seed out of the Big10.

March Madness...Where you agonize for days filling out your brackets and three of your final four teams are upset the first weekend giggling

Last edited by XQZME on Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc on Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:32 pm

@XQZME I do love March Madness even though the Longhorns never do much. I live the upsets. Good to know someone else will be in the thread for this.

Also, anyone interested check out the latest stories on Gregg Popovich. My ex worked for the Spurs, they are a classy organization and Popovich is willing to stand up for what he feels is right. yes
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NBA - All College Sports

:: Real Life

Permissions in this forum: